Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
And because you didn't put "too" at the end of your original sentence I wasn't sure if you had a typo somewhere so I asked. INFJ can be IEI fine btw MBTI is messed up enough. They got some things right when they figured some bits of the cognitive functions and also got it right when they figured that "J/P" can have an introverted version and an extraverted version but then they only tried to measure the extraverted version assuming that the introverted version won't manifest in behaviour and tried to link the resulting type observations back to the functions model. The more they involved the functions based analysis at the same time the more messed up the resulting overall type profile... INxx is like complete mess it seems, half functions based half dichotomies based (with the erroneously applied J/P measurements). Maybe they tried to investigate ISxx functions less closely so that's why those profiles are less mixed...

Edit: oh I think if I'd heard your tone/saw your expressions for indicating emphases in that sentence instead of the written line "sounding" totally even/neutral by default, maybe I wouldn't have needed the "too" addition... I managed to read it in a non-neutral way now. Interesting. And totally off topic lol.
I don't think that was really off-topic.

And MBTI actually has reasoning for that, which is that introverted rational functions don't manifest themselves externally, which means they won't be "externally orderly". This is based on Jung, but also leads to the misfortune of introverts all being a bunch of slobs when you add in P and J being conscientiousness in MBTI in the first place.

And are you sure that's not because you're mistyping a lot of people? I mean where's your ?