Thread: Desperately Seeking Type

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Hm... my reasoning so far, also drawing from our interactions: extrotim, emphasis on Se, Fe, Fi. Irrational over rational imo, so I'd go with Ep and not Ej. EIE is not an option, you are as sensory as it gets, not an intuitive. Can be merry but the quadra would be more Fi-valuing, but what's with the aristocracy uhh. The easy route: I mean, SEE even fits your field of interest and profession. You like a bunch of ESFp and INTp artists, and ENFp ones. Disregard for Se-less types (EII, your supervisee). Yeah, SEE.
    I'm very inclined to agree. I think that the "problem" is that my core enneatype makes me identify with the aristocracy values (power, control, having authority etc).

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    I'm very inclined to agree. I think that the "problem" is that my core enneatype makes me identify with the aristocracy values (power, control, having authority etc).
    Exactly, good argument. And Sx-first is also a more aristocratic stacking because of their set preferences. Aristocracy is rather a sense of group classification, exclusionism, me vs them and so on. Power is a Se topic, so you can count Gamma in, too.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly, good argument. And Sx-first is also a more aristocratic stacking because of their set preferences. Aristocracy is rather a sense of group classification, exclusionism, me vs them and so on. Power is a Se topic, so you can count Gamma in, too.
    I see that I forgot to answer your question about my username: I actually chose it because of the avatar, but as soon as I did I was reminded of the holy masterpiece by EXO, and it pleased me.

When I read articles on the Beta Quadra I identify with many things, but the whole trials and humiliation thing...I don't know, it's the kind of thing that resonates to me as an individual, but not as a group. Like, I do this on my own, but I can't really imagine doing this collective to a person, it just sounds so wrong. One on one is fair, but a group against an individual? Only if they really deserve it, but it sounds like Betas wouldn't care about that distinction.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see that I forgot to answer your question about my username: I actually chose it because of the avatar, but as soon as I did I was reminded of the holy masterpiece by EXO, and it pleased me.

When I read articles on the Beta Quadra I identify with many things, but the whole trials and humiliation thing...I don't know, it's the kind of thing that resonates to me as an individual, but not as a group. Like, I do this on my own, but I can't really imagine doing this collective to a person, it just sounds so wrong. One on one is fair, but a group against an individual? Only if they really deserve it, but it sounds like Betas wouldn't care about that distinction.
    Ahh, I like it The username and the MV alike.

Your answer was basically 100% Fi (internal judgement of right and wrong), so I guess I can welcome you to the Gamma quadra. Gamma is more about

personal (Fi) effective (Te) planned (Ni) vengeance (Se) than

Beta's open (Fe) aggressive (Se) systematic (Ti) long-term humiliation (Ni). Aka bullying in the eyes of most Delta types.

I do get more "freedom of self-realization with what is already there" (Gamma) than "let's destroy the old system" (Beta) from you. Can you relate?

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh, I like it The username and the MV alike.

Your answer was basically 100% Fi (internal judgement of right and wrong), so I guess I can welcome you to the Gamma quadra. Gamma is more about

personal (Fi) effective (Te) planned (Ni) vengeance (Se) than

Beta's open (Fe) aggressive (Se) systematic (Ti) long-term humiliation (Ni). Aka bullying in the eyes of most Delta types.

I do get more "freedom of self-realization with what is already there" (Gamma) than "let's destroy the old system" (Beta) from you. Can you relate?
    Yeah to me the whole "our rules" thing Beta has going on is ridiculous. I think in terms of my rules, not a code a whole group would have to follow. Like if you wanna roll with me you stay behind those lines, if not, you can go your own way and I'm not gonna try to change you or bend you. I have no interest in ruling over people with my ideologies, but I'll extinguish evil when I encounter it.

I prefer studying the actual aspects and functions than reading type profiles, and I always infallibly keep coming back to Fi-Te-Ni-Se indeed. Profiles confuse me since I can see myself in a lot of them, but in terms of functions is all very clear cut.

There's this thing where people assume sensors, specially SEEs have issues with hidden meanings. You assumed it too in my post about spending hours on the BTS trilogy, or am I wrong? Like I said before I didn't correct that notion then, but I wasn't overwhelmed by the "excessive" Ni at all, that's actually the kind of thing I have for breakfast. I've been drawn to analysis of the archetypal and symbolic and psychoanalysis since an early age. So much so, I thought I was a Ni type for a good while and was backed by my colleagues due to my "seer" abilities. I'm avid follower and participant of "conspiracy" theories forums and websites for many years, my mom even advised me to be a detective instead

Actually, my plan is to destroy the system from inside. I entered this business with exactly that goal in mind, but of course I'm driven to succeed for personal reasons too, because it's what makes me the happiest I can be. I wanted to do what I do before I knew the truth about the world, but after I did I became even more driven, I think. I understood I was meant for something bigger, I found out that was my role.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just realized I wrote IEI, it should have been EIE. I typed my mom as IEI after our workshop, that is probably the reason. We were typed in MBTI though, so the result was ENFJ, though I know there is no instant translation from one system to another, so who knows.

I see how Jinhwan's change is symptomatic and very common, I got confused because I thought you were referring to Hanbin.

He definitely has 5 in his tritype, but I doubt that's his core type. He's too volatile for that, I love how they pair him with fire time and time again, it's spot on. To me he's a 4.

VIXX is so over the top and melodramatic, I can't deal
    Oh... MBTI and Socionics don't go well together, same source material, other function descriptions. Don't even go there MBTI is demonized on this forum

Ah, no problem now it's clear!

Definitely a reclusive type. Maybe even triple reclusive, 459. Or 458 since he has no qualms standing up for himself (cursing on camera etc). Maybe 9w8 like Jungkook if it comes down to it. 4s are very emotional, inside and outside. Yoongi is more in the flow, that would be 9.

Again you don't seem Beta, Fe = melodrama. Yes they do cross some lines sometimes so I agree. Same with SHINee.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah to me the whole "our rules" thing Beta has going on is ridiculous. I think in terms of my rules, not a code a whole group would have to follow. Like if you wanna roll with me you stay behind those lines, if not, you can go your own way and I'm not gonna try to change you or bend you. I have no interest in ruling over people with my ideologies, but I'll extinguish evil when I encounter it.

I prefer studying the actual aspects and functions than reading type profiles, and I always infallibly keep coming back to Fi-Te-Ni-Se indeed. Profiles confuse me since I can see myself in a lot of them, but in terms of functions is all very clear cut.

There's this thing where people assume sensors, specially SEEs have issues with hidden meanings. You assumed it too in my post about spending hours on the BTS trilogy, or am I wrong? Like I said before I didn't correct that notion then, but I wasn't overwhelmed by the "excessive" Ni at all, that's actually the kind of thing I have for breakfast. I've been drawn to analysis of the archetypal and symbolic and psychoanalysis since an early age. So much so, I thought I was a Ni type for a good while and was backed by my colleagues due to my "seer" abilities. I'm avid follower and participant of "conspiracy" theories forums and websites for many years, my mom even advised me to be a detective instead

Actually, my plan is to destroy the system from inside. I entered this business with exactly that goal in mind, but of course I'm driven to succeed for personal reasons too, because it's what makes me the happiest I can be. I wanted to do what I do before I knew the truth about the world, but after I did I became even more driven, I think. I understood I was meant for something bigger, I found out that was my role.
    Case in point, SEE is PoLR and all in for their individual anti-evil `anarchy´, as opposed to the ideology you describe which is FeNi, Beta.

Ah... well the profiles suffer from weird translations and old age, cultural bias and so on. Functional approaches are indeed more useful. (For instance, I used Ni and Te in the very last sentence --> Gamma NT)

No, you are perfectly correct. What is behind the scenes intrigues Ni types, especially Ni as the dual-seeking function. That's what I try to convey all the time. It's basically like my sense of loving everything Fi, it gives me lifeee and I have it for breakfast as you eloquently said, that kind of nails it. If you check out my Gamma partner in crime @handjob who's SEE Sx/So you can see the same process going on with Ni-seeking.

Yep, exactly what SEE (aka Caesar/Napoleon etc) would say. Se --> driven, happiness --> Fi, Te---> business matters, Ni ---> purpose.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh... MBTI and Socionics don't go well together, same source material, other function descriptions. Don't even go there MBTI is demonized on this forum

Ah, no problem now it's clear!

Definitely a reclusive type. Maybe even triple reclusive, 459. Or 458 since he has no qualms standing up for himself (cursing on camera etc). Maybe 9w8 like Jungkook if it comes down to it. 4s are very emotional, inside and outside. Yoongi is more in the flow, that would be 9.

Again you don't seem Beta, Fe = melodrama. Yes they do cross some lines sometimes so I agree. Same with SHINee.
    I thought I was a 4w3 for a good while. What a trip

I was a huge drama queen during my teenage years, the songs I wrote during that period make me shudder nowadays. I believe 4w3's would love it, and based on what I'm getting from your posts and other users, Beta NFs would too. My dream back then was to release a My Chemical Romance or Green Day style rock opera. This was my jam:

I still love Panic! At the Disco first albums and videos, though. I guess I live for theatricality and I do love watching (and causing) romantic emotional dramaI, but I can't with the "woe is me, what a cruel world" thing. I hate melancholy and can't understand people who seem to love to be suffering.

Case in point, SEE is PoLR and all in for their individual anti-evil `anarchy´, as opposed to the ideology you describe which is FeNi, Beta.

Ah... well the profiles suffer from weird translations and old age, cultural bias and so on. Functional approaches are indeed more useful. (For instance, I used Ni and Te in the very last sentence --> Gamma NT)

No, you are perfectly correct. What is behind the scenes intrigues Ni types, especially Ni as the dual-seeking function. That's what I try to convey all the time. It's basically like my sense of loving everything Fi, it gives me lifeee and I have it for breakfast as you eloquently said, that kind of nails it. If you check out my Gamma partner in crime @handjob who's SEE Sx/So you can see the same process going on with Ni-seeking.

Yep, exactly what SEE (aka Caesar/Napoleon etc) would say. Se --> driven, happiness --> Fi, Te---> business matters, Ni ---> purpose.
    Will make sure to check this user.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I thought I was a 4w3 for a good while. What a trip

I was a huge drama queen during my teenage years, the songs I wrote during that period make me shudder nowadays. I believe 4w3's would love it, and based on what I'm getting from your posts and other users, Beta NFs would too. My dream back then was to release a My Chemical Romance or Green Day style rock opera. This was my jam:

I still love Panic! At the Disco first albums and videos, though. I guess I live for theatricality and I do love watching (and causing) romantic emotional dramaI, but I can't with the "woe is me, what a cruel world" thing. I hate melancholy and can't understand people who seem to love to be suffering.

Will make sure to check this user.
    That track still has some enneagram 8 stuff in it, esp in the beginning. There's savior/protector topics & breaking free stuff, 4w3 drama is like "Oh god I am too special for this bad world watch me be special and love me ;~;". But I do see the point.

Hm... your dual (ILI) is melancholic, suffering, cruel-world-hating And you need to be the savior obviously. Or they need to be helped to save themselves. So far so good as Socionics theory goes. Ahh I would love to type one song of yours but you won't let me out of embarrassment. I could trade with you, I have some cringey fanfiction to offer. Need to scan it first. Alas it's in German.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That track still has some enneagram 8 stuff in it, esp in the beginning. There's savior/protector topics & breaking free stuff, 4w3 drama is like "Oh god I am too special for this bad world watch me be special and love me ;~;". But I do see the point.

Hm... your dual (ILI) is melancholic, suffering, cruel-world-hating And you need to be the savior obviously. Or they need to be helped to save themselves. So far so good as Socionics theory goes. Ahh I would love to type one song of yours but you won't let me out of embarrassment. I could trade with you, I have some cringey fanfiction to offer. Need to scan it first. Alas it's in German.
    I am very savior like when the threat is physical, yes. But I ain't got no time, patience or interest in helping someone be saved from themselves. Like the person you described, they can drown in their misery for all I care, I'll just bring some flowers to their funeral I've got zero sympathy for that kind of person or interest in being a psychologist or emotional cane. I hate the Maniac Pixie Girl role with a passion. It's like with Namtae and Taeyeon: LOVE them as artists, but get away from me with that downer attitude. Every time they post something "artistic" I'm like, "Ok, where is it hurting now?" Though Suga is not annoying to me, but as I've said I'm a very new Army.

I'd be game for a trade if only the fanfic was in English!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I am very savior like when the threat is physical, yes. But I ain't got no time, patience or interest in helping someone be saved from themselves. Like the person you described, they can drown in their misery for all I care, I'll just bring some flowers to their funeral I've got zero sympathy for that kind of person or interest in being a psychologist or emotional cane. I hate the Maniac Pixie Girl role with a passion. It's like with Namtae and Taeyeon: LOVE them as artists, but get away from me with that downer attitude. Every time they post something "artistic" I'm like, "Ok, where is it hurting now?" Though Suga is not annoying to me, but as I've said I'm a very new Army.

I'd be game for a trade if only the fanfic was in English!
    I get it, the negative vibes. The scenario is supposed to go like that though, the ILI changes their bevaviour instantly when SEE is around. That's sort of the point of duality. Without negativity, no positivity.

"Where is is hurting now" lmao you should become a guru
    Well Suga is definitely a maniac pixie boy so it all comes down to sympathy?
    (You'll be obsessed in no time with BTS. They are great artists & personalities, the fact that their label is smaller and more independent is a plus.)

I do have an old English GD+Jungkook "rich mysterious sunbae meets sporty student" fanfic somewhere but that would ruin my reputation as a decently sane citizen of this planet lmao. I already published it online but took it down once I realized how psychological it got with every chapter so that's classified hehe

Now for real, did you learn songwriting somewhere or how did that play out?

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get it, the negative vibes. The scenario is supposed to go like that though, the ILI changes their bevaviour instantly when SEE is around. That's sort of the point of duality. Without negativity, no positivity.

"Where is is hurting now" lmao you should become a guru
    Well Suga is definitely a maniac pixie boy so it all comes down to sympathy?
    (You'll be obsessed in no time with BTS. They are great artists & personalities, the fact that their label is smaller and more independent is a plus.)

I do have an old English GD+Jungkook "rich mysterious sunbae meets sporty student" fanfic somewhere but that would ruin my reputation as a decently sane citizen of this planet lmao. I already published it online but took it down once I realized how psychological it got with every chapter so that's classified hehe

Now for real, did you learn songwriting somewhere or how did that play out?
    I don't think I'd be much help, because really, in real life I react to situations like that by slapping (usually figuratively) some sense into them. I don't think babying people helps, though weirdly I seem to be always end up like someone's counselor, even people I barely met Sometimes they'll come to me and tell me something I'd take to my grave if I were them, it really baffles me.

How can Suga be his own savior? Because that's the Maniac Pixie Girl role in a relationship, the human sunshine, quirky and zany one. Oh honey,I am obsessed already,I'm on a AHL marathon now and since I'm under the weather and won't have a heavy schedule for a few days, I'll start on their other varieties.

You shouldn't have teased it then, now I'll be fantasizing about KookieDragon tonight

I wrote my first song at 11, but during my first two years it was mostly lyrics and I didn't know how to play anything. Then I got into a music school in the States and learn a lot there . Learning how to play instruments and compose actually really helps in dance too, it's one of those things that may sound like a myth but it's true. When I came back to Seoul I understood why is a good thing to study abroad because there's a conservative mindset here even in music teaching. Best thing is learning with producers though, it's like one day in the studio equals a month of lessons in the classroom or conservatory.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't think I'd be much help, because really, in real life I react to situations like that by slapping (usually figuratively) some sense into them. I don't think babying people helps, though weirdly I seem to be always end up like someone's counselor, even people I barely met Sometimes they'll come to me and tell me something I'd take to my grave if I were them, it really baffles me.

How can Suga be his own savior? Because that's the Maniac Pixie Girl role in a relationship, the human sunshine, quirky and zany one. Oh honey,I am obsessed already,I'm on a AHL marathon now and since I'm under the weather and won't have a heavy schedule for a few days, I'll start on their other varieties.

You shouldn't have teased it then, now I'll be fantasizing about KookieDragon tonight

I wrote my first song at 11, but during my first two years it was mostly lyrics and I didn't know how to play anything. Then I got into a music school in the States and learn a lot there . Learning how to play instruments and compose actually really helps in dance too, it's one of those things that may sound like a myth but it's true. When I came back to Seoul I understood why is a good thing to study abroad because there's a conservative mindset here even in music teaching. Best thing is learning with producers though, it's like one day in the studio equals a month of lessons in the classroom or conservatory.
    Counselor... interesting That says a lot about your general disposition and confidence. Can you think of the reason why you are so outwardly trustworthy? I have a similar problem, I am seen as utterly competent. People approach me with questions about how to do this or that all the time. I have to show people the way, even in when I'm in foreign cities But yeah as you can see, how strangers treat you says a lot about your core attitude, it's more accurate than what people close to you say imo because they are unbiased.

Oh my god watch Bangtan Gayo!! That show was super cool. What is your current bias, still Jimin/Namjoon/Suga? Yoongi saves himself through his music obviously Fighting!! For your upcoming schedules.

G-Kook, please. That sounds way better. Well the pairing is super underrated and without many interactions so you have free reign girl

Noo, playing an instrument is crucial for dancing! How is that a myth. Understanding composing means you can understand how to adjust your moves. What instruments did you learn?
    Agree about the conservative attitude, SK seems deeply torn between globalization and patriarchal Confucianism sometimes but the latter prevails? Ahh, yes practical skills are worth the world --> . But wow you started at 11 years, super awesome, I'm a fan. When did you collaborate with the producers, then?

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Counselor... interesting That says a lot about your general disposition and confidence. Can you think of the reason why you are so outwardly trustworthy? I have a similar problem, I am seen as utterly competent. People approach me with questions about how to do this or that all the time. I have to show people the way, even in when I'm in foreign cities But yeah as you can see, how strangers treat you says a lot about your core attitude, it's more accurate than what people close to you say imo because they are unbiased.

Oh my god watch Bangtan Gayo!! That show was super cool. What is your current bias, still Jimin/Namjoon/Suga? Yoongi saves himself through his music obviously Fighting!! For your upcoming schedules.

G-Kook, please. That sounds way better. Well the pairing is super underrated and without many interactions so you have free reign girl

Noo, playing an instrument is crucial for dancing! How is that a myth. Understanding composing means you can understand how to adjust your moves. What instruments did you learn?
    Agree about the conservative attitude, SK seems deeply torn between globalization and patriarchal Confucianism sometimes but the latter prevails? Ahh, yes practical skills are worth the world --> . But wow you started at 11 years, super awesome, I'm a fan. When did you collaborate with the producers, then?
    The counselor thing is in terms of relationships though, especially romantic ones which is odd, since I never speak of my own with anyone. Now that I think about it I think I started this trend by asking people why they look so down, what happened to them etc. Some say they're ok at first, but soon they come to spill the beans on their own volition. I have this thing where I can't see a problem without offering a solution (which to me is always the ONLY one), usually when it comes to how people let themselves be treated by others and how to handle unhealthy relationships. I seem to also be good at injecting people with the motivation they need to do major changes. But it's usually because I can't stand people who whine and complain about things, when the clear solution is in front of them, only they are either too blind to see or too coward to do what they have to do to solve it. I feel like it must have something to do with the fact that I was also taken advantage of my generosity and loneliness when I was younger, and I don't want anyone to go through it too. When they don't listen to me I distance myself, because it either really affects me negatively, or makes me naturally stop liking them (maybe it's a defense mechanism).

It just offends me when people don't love themselves, it's like they are doing harm to me which is crazy. It's their life, why do I care so much?! It's like the most actual hurtful ​thing they can do to me. I just want them to be happy, but if they don't want it themselves, then they should go be unhappy somewhere else! I don't stay around to watch them circle the drain, it's like the one going down it's me...oh shit, now that's a realization

Namjoon all the way, Suga is a not so distant second. Jimin I love on stage, there he reigns absolute. J-Hope is a love or hate case. Jin is, for the most part, just there. Jungkook I'm iffy about. And then there's Taehyun. Don't even get me started on this boy, I could write a whole page on him. He is like, Baekhyun x2

대단히 감사합니다 기대해주세요!

Nah, having "Kookie" in the name makes it cheesy and kinky at the same, time so it's a win

I've been where I'm now for several years already, I started practicing in the recording studio about three months into it. It's my favorite part alongside dancing.
    Last edited by LuckyOne; 10-30-2016 at 06:52 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The counselor thing is in terms of relationships though, especially romantic ones which is odd, since I never speak of my own with anyone. Now that I think about it I think I started this trend by asking people why they look so down, what happened to them etc. Some say they're ok at first, but soon they come to spill the beans on their own volition. I have this thing where I can't see a problem without offering a solution (which to me is always the ONLY one), usually when it comes to how people let themselves be treated by others and how to handle unhealthy relationships. I seem to also be good at injecting people with the motivation they need to do major changes. But it's usually because I can't stand people who whine and complain about things, when the clear solution is in front of them, only they are either too blind to see or too coward to do what they have to do to solve it. I feel like it must have something to do with the fact that I was also taken advantage of my generosity and loneliness when I was younger, and I don't want anyone to go through it too. When they don't listen to me I distance myself, because it either really affects me negatively, or makes me naturally stop liking them (maybe it's a defense mechanism).

It just offends me when people don't love themselves, it's like they are doing harm to me which is crazy. It's their life, why do I care so much?! It's like the most actual hurtful thing they can do to me. I just want them to be happy, but if they don't want it themselves, then they should go be unhappy somewhere else! I don't stay around to watch them circle the drain, it's like the one going down it's me...oh shit, now that's a realization

Namjoon all the way, Suga is a not so distant second. Jimin I love on stage, there he reigns absolute. J-Hope is a love or hate case. Jin is, for the most part, just there. Jungkook I'm iffy about. And then there's Taehyun. Don't even get me started on this boy, I could write a whole page on him. He is like, Baekhyun x2

대단히 감사합니다 기대해주세요!

Nah, having "Kookie" in the name makes it cheesy and kinky at the same, time so it's a win

I've been were I work now for several years already, I started practicing in the recording studio about three months into it. It's my favorite part alongside dancing.
    I feel you, and you're like "why do you even want this advice, you are getting treated in a wrong way, just be radical, stop being in denial and ask yourself instead"? In a sense of, they want confirmation for themselves. Yep, you transfer your own volitional means to them. What's interesting is that they talk about something so intimate while you keep your romantic sphere secret. What's wrong with people nowadays? I would blame cowardice and dependence as well. But at least you can help them see the obvious, that's a skill. 100% agreed that your own history of relationships influences that very process. Yes, that's a defense from your own "demons" as they say. My mantra: "People are only mirrors of yourself. As inside, as outside."

Now that sounds empathetic o.O Maybe that's your purpose, getting people onto the happy path of life. You care a lot about your own happiness and theirs

Did you listen to Joon's album yet? Jimin is such a beast, there's some kind of charisma switch that he has. Taehyung, ohh we should collaborate. I'm writing a post about him on my instinct blog for @.yifflord Well please go ahead, tell me what you think about Tae, you seem to need an outlet If it's too much post it into the private messages?

<33 I tried my best deciphering your Hangul

Why are kookies kinky? Kook himself is in fact kinky but the shipping name is so odd :') KwonKookie sounds like a compromise?

Ahh, that's so cool. What type of dancing/choreo?

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel you, and you're like "why do you even want this advice, you are getting treated in a wrong way, just be radical, stop being in denial and ask yourself instead"? In a sense of, they want confirmation for themselves. Yep, you transfer your own volitional means to them. What's interesting is that they talk about something so intimate while you keep your romantic sphere secret. What's wrong with people nowadays? I would blame cowardice and dependence as well. But at least you can help them see the obvious, that's a skill. 100% agreed that your own history of relationships influences that very process. Yes, that's a defense from your own "demons" as they say. My mantra: "People are only mirrors of yourself. As inside, as outside."

Now that sounds empathetic o.O Maybe that's your purpose, getting people onto the happy path of life. You care a lot about your own happiness and theirs

Did you listen to Joon's album yet? Jimin is such a beast, there's some kind of charisma switch that he has. Taehyung, ohh we should collaborate. I'm writing a post about him on my instinct blog for @.yifflord Well please go ahead, tell me what you think about Tae, you seem to need an outlet If it's too much post it into the private messages?

<33 I tried my best deciphering your Hangul

Why are kookies kinky? Kook himself is in fact kinky but the shipping name is so odd :') KwonKookie sounds like a compromise?

Ahh, that's so cool. What type of dancing/choreo?
    Yes the mirror thing, I've been noticing it more and more. I do feel like I'm pointing out the obvious when I play Ophrah with them, but they are always so thankful for my "incredible insight"

I want people to be happy so I can be happy, because no one is happy all alone. Does that make sense? Like I consider myself to be independent and individualistic, but I'd never trade being in a group for a solo path now that I found them.

No I haven't, I bought it but it's on my queue, I'll listen to August D first since it has become inescapable these past few weeks. I see Jimin has a somewhat similar effect on you Jongin has on me, I'm always in awe of his existence, as an artist.

I'll elaborate on Taehyun in the BTS thread once a new conversation starts, I need to get my feels out of my chest

Oh cookies are very popular in more...obscure parts of the Korean internet. It's precisely why fans nicknamed him like that, since they found him so very delicious Very "interesting" montages when he hit legal age thanks to that, bless Armys. Nah, you can keep it.

Hip-hop, yo.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes the mirror thing, I've been noticing it more and more. I do feel like I'm pointing out the obvious when I play Ophrah with them, but they are always so thankful for my "incredible insight"

I want people to be happy so I can be happy, because no one is happy all alone. Does that make sense? Like I consider myself to be independent and individualistic, but I'd never trade being in a group for a solo path now that I found them.

No I haven't, I bought it but it's on my queue, I'll listen to August D first since it has become inescapable these past few weeks. I see Jimin has a somewhat similar effect on you Jongin has on me, I'm always in awe of his existence, as an artist.

I'll elaborate on Taehyun in the BTS thread once a new conversation starts, I need to get my feels out of my chest

Oh cookies are very popular in more...obscure parts of the Korean internet. It's precisely why fans nicknamed him like that, since they found him so very delicious Very "interesting" montages when he hit legal age thanks to that, bless Armys. Nah, you can keep it.

Hip-hop, yo.
    Well essentially, you play mirror for them in return Let's see it that way, you have a talent right there even if it seems annoying right now. Might come in handy in the future.

It makes sense in a way that you subjectively interpret it. You feel unhappy when alone. Some other people may like being by themselves but you project your fears onto them.

Get into the lyrics of "The Last" if you like, I think they are crucial for Suga's development, esp. the mental illness topic. He poured his heart into it, I see major changes in his expression since then.
    Ayy you have a point! The artistry is outstanding, they can slay these moves like they were born to do it although that's untrue, both practice until they drop. Huge respect. Did you see Kai's "Baby Don't Cry" performance? So many emotions.

Yes, do that, looking forward

Oh my... I am close to using my "Chris Pratt is shocked" gifs. Idk about my stance toward this, I'm conflicted? What else did K-ARMYs photoshop that was so, uh, legendary I guess? K-EXO-L, according to what I've heard, seem to be good at montages as well.

Mhhh some B.A.P type of stuff?

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well essentially, you play mirror for them in return Let's see it that way, you have a talent right there even if it seems annoying right now. Might come in handy in the future.

It makes sense in a way that you subjectively interpret it. You feel unhappy when alone. Some other people may like being by themselves but you project your fears onto them.

Get into the lyrics of "The Last" if you like, I think they are crucial for Suga's development, esp. the mental illness topic. He poured his heart into it, I see major changes in his expression since then.
    Ayy you have a point! The artistry is outstanding, they can slay these moves like they were born to do it although that's untrue, both practice until they drop. Huge respect. Did you see Kai's "Baby Don't Cry" performance? So many emotions.

Yes, do that, looking forward

Oh my... I am close to using my "Chris Pratt is shocked" gifs. Idk about my stance toward this, I'm conflicted? What else did K-ARMYs photoshop that was so, uh, legendary I guess? K-EXO-L, according to what I've heard, seem to be good at montages as well.

Mhhh some B.A.P type of stuff?
    I've seen Baby Don't Cry Live twice, I cried.

I've seen people mention Suga and mental illness before, what's up with that? Did he experience it? I've now watched Give It To Me three times. Gotta love him in this mode, he clearly shines in this kind of concept, just like in Run. Blood Sweat & Tears is way too tame for this wild man

Let's say you'd never be able to see an Oreo and milk combo in the same light But the EXO-L ones are funny to me, now ARMY have such flourishing minds

2NE1 like. We're girls so you know, gotta keep it pretty.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've seen Baby Don't Cry Live twice, I cried.

I've seen people mention Suga and mental illness before, what's up with that? Did he experience it? I've now watched Give It To Me three times. Gotta love him in this mode, he clearly shines in this kind of concept, just like in Run. Blood Sweat & Tears is way too tame for this wild man

Let's say you'd never be able to see an Oreo and milk combo in the same light But the EXO-L ones are funny to me, now ARMY have such flourishing minds

2NE1 like. We're girls so you know, gotta keep it pretty.
    You cried holy water.

Yes, he practically confessed it in the lyrics and alluded to suicide attempts/social phobia/OCD also, it got really deep and heavy: here, it's a challenging watch. It's good that this weight is off his shoulders, I think.

Agreed, very authentic performance. Yea but BST shows his glamorous side, so sparkly <3

Ok. Chris:

Uhh why the feminine style... gender roles. No excessive hip thrusting and scorpions, then lmao. Back to typology, this came to my mind, you might find it informative: Gamma Complex.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You cried holy water.

Yes, he practically confessed it in the lyrics and alluded to suicide attempts/social phobia/OCD also, it got really deep and heavy: here, it's a challenging watch. It's good that this weight is off his shoulders, I think.

Agreed, very authentic performance. Yea but BST shows his glamorous side, so sparkly <3

Ok. Chris:

Uhh why the feminine style... gender roles. No excessive hip thrusting and scorpions, then lmao. Back to typology, this came to my mind, you might find it informative: Gamma Complex.
    Watched it. Very charged performance, loved the lyrics. I'm now very intrigued by the whole psychological issues thing. Yes, grit and glitter describes him.

Our concept is edgy but feminine, so the choreographies have to support our colors. Can't complain because I think we actually are bringing something new.

Read the article in detail. It sounded decently accurate until halfway through, then it completely lost me until the end. Then I read the other three in the "complex" theme. The Alpha one was totally alien, the Delta better than Gamma by about 20%, Beta was an estimate 75% fit, though the article was much shorter than the other two.

Couldn't help but find it weird how BOBBY's assessments of iKON's inner workings totally contradicts the Gamma values. And he seems more than okay with it

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Watched it. Very charged performance, loved the lyrics. I'm now very intrigued by the whole psychological issues thing. Yes, grit and glitter describes him.

Our concept is edgy but feminine, so the choreographies have to support our colors. Can't complain because I think we actually are bringing something new.

Read the article in detail. It sounded decently accurate until halfway through, then it completely lost me until the end. Then I read the other three in the "complex" theme. The Alpha one was totally alien, the Delta better than Gamma by about 20%, Beta was an estimate 75% fit, though the article was much shorter than the other two.

Couldn't help but find it weird how BOBBY's assessments of iKON's inner workings totally contradicts the Gamma values. And he seems more than okay with it
    Yes, I wonder how his psychiatric visits continued actually and what the status quo is. Grit and glitter and a love for Kumamon of course. He has a lot of guts for publishing something like that. I'm glad you found it intriguing, I already pondered not recommending it because uh, it's a bit too profound for my taste but you seem to deal with it better than me

New is perfect, the cultural industry is very cyclic in that regard. Fans are tired of the same old stuff as well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. <3

You read all of that?! Well, what exactly confused you about the second half?

How did he describe their dynamics? I missed that.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I wonder how his psychiatric visits continued actually and what the status quo is. Grit and glitter and a love for Kumamon of course. He has a lot of guts for publishing something like that. I'm glad you found it intriguing, I already pondered not recommending it because uh, it's a bit too profound for my taste but you seem to deal with it better than me

New is perfect, the cultural industry is very cyclic in that regard. Fans are tired of the same old stuff as well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. <3

You read all of that?! Well, what exactly confused you about the second half?

How did he describe their dynamics? I missed that.
    Oh I do love exploring the dark side always, it's the defiatist one I can't deal with. The grittier and rawest the better, so keep them coming. I'm fascinated by this Yoongie person now.

There was nothing confusing about it. What I meant with "lost me" (perhaps I made an incorrect use of the expression?) was that as soon as it went from individual to relationships to the other types in the quadra, it stopped being relatable to me. The first part about the importance of self realization of your professional dream and its prioritization over other areas in life rang very true, but the description of the interactions among the quadra (including duals) was all wrong. I had actually explored the gamma subforum earlier today, so it just confirmed what I had already observed about its inhabitants.

For the past year he answers questions about the group dynamics with things like "We have one rule in our group, and that is that we listen to our leader B.I. unquestionably", "We just listen to B.I. and go with what he says" etc. Seems very un-Gamma like to me. This is now though, because during Mix Match him and Jinhwan were totally united in the pursuit of overthrowing Hanbin, it was a blast to watch. God bless them, they did try so hard. Of course they both failed miserably, BOBBY even admits so

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh I do love exploring the dark side always, it's the defiatist one I can't deal with. The grittier and rawest the better, so keep them coming. I'm fascinated by this Yoongie person now.

There was nothing confusing about it. What I meant with "lost me" (perhaps I made an incorrect use of the expression?) was that as soon as it went from individual to relationships to the other types in the quadra, it stopped being relatable to me. The first part about the importance of self realization of your professional dream and its prioritization over other areas in life rang very true, but the description of the interactions among the quadra (including duals) was all wrong. I had actually explored the gamma subforum earlier today, so it just confirmed what I had already observed about its inhabitants.

For the past year he answers questions about the group dynamics with things like "We have one rule in our group, and that is that we listen to our leader B.I. unquestionably", "We just listen to B.I. and go with what he says" etc. Seems very un-Gamma like to me. This is now though, because during Mix Match him and Jinhwan were totally united in the pursuit of overthrowing Hanbin, it was a blast to watch. God bless them, they did try so hard. Of course they both failed miserably, BOBBY even admits so
    Ok... Yongz has another very reflective track:

and vibes.

Just some stage rap impressions in general, don't let that thumbnail fool you:

That sounds intriguing, tell me what you observed. Interquadra relationships vary quite a lot imo.

Yes, that's Beta logic. On the other hand... Especially since B.I enjoys YG's sympathies, I don't know and can't imagine the constellations otherwise. He's a blatant enneagram 1w2, impossible to fck with when put into a leadership position. They are so convinced about their goodness and "crusade" that others fall into their guilt traps. I also get SX/SP-ness from him so that's that

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok... Yongz has another very reflective track:

and vibes.

Just some stage rap impressions in general, don't let that thumbnail fool you:

That sounds intriguing, tell me what you observed. Interquadra relationships vary quite a lot imo.

Yes, that's Beta logic. On the other hand... Especially since B.I enjoys YG's sympathies, I don't know and can't imagine the constellations otherwise. He's a blatant enneagram 1w2, impossible to fck with when put into a leadership position. They are so convinced about their goodness and "crusade" that others fall into their guilt traps. I also get SX/SP-ness from him so that's that
    Don't worry, the thumbnail was inviting

Do you mean the overthrowing Hanbin thing or what? Because I could fill up a book with only Mix & Match observations and conclusions, but I'm under the impression you still haven't watch it, right?

Oh well you're right about that last bit, both BOBBY and Jinhwan are easy to guilt trip though Hanbin seems to fail at taking up on this advantage. I would because while I love them both, they deserve to be teached a lesson on valuing Hanbin and put their petty issues away.

Why do I always feel like I'm their mom when they're either my age or older than me?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't worry, the thumbnail was inviting

Do you mean the overthrowing Hanbin thing or what? Because I could fill up a book with only Mix & Match observations and conclusions, but I'm under the impression you still haven't watch it, right?

Oh well you're right about that last bit, both BOBBY and Jinhwan are easy to guilt trip though Hanbin seems to fail at taking up on this advantage. I would because while I love them both, they deserve to be teached a lesson on valuing Hanbin and put their petty issues away.

Why do I always feel like I'm their mom when they're either my age or older than me?
    You are in safe hands, I'm your Suga dealer then. This cracked me up, this man is too extra:

(Jungkook judging from the back)

Nope, I didn't. You saying "still haven't watched" sounds so rebuking I already know I can't handle it, the feels...
    And yes that was my typology assessment of Hanbin.
    I assume it's an ego thing for Bobby and Jinhwan; but their issues aren't less important.

Hm... hypothesis: you are not feeling like their mom, you just put yourself in the role of one?

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are in safe hands, I'm your Suga dealer then. This cracked me up, this man is too extra:

(Jungkook judging from the back)

Nope, I didn't. You saying "still haven't watched" sounds so rebuking I already know I can't handle it, the feels...
    And yes that was my typology assessment of Hanbin.
    I assume it's an ego thing for Bobby and Jinhwan; but their issues aren't less important.

Hm... hypothesis: you are not feeling like their mom, you just put yourself in the role of one?
    Why did you have to show me this?!? I already had suffered through that I Need U with roles switched video earlier today (not to mention him featuring in that Taehyun gif you posted), now this I can't take it, he's way too cute.

So it's confirmed that I sound too harsh for you! I actually don't mean anything with it, I was just asking so I know what can I mention or not, just so you aren't lost with no idea of what I'm talking about. Maybe it's a language barrier thing. But then again when I typed "petty" I knew exactly how you would react

When I say "petty issues", is because they are, in context. If you are under the risk of losing your beloved team mates, whom you call brothers and who have recently already went through a traumatic loss, in a vicious competition where they have go up against each other and where you two are completely safe from elimination, and are asked to act like their coaches...well, I think that one sided ego battles have no place in this scenario. I actually know very well what is to be in both sides of a situation like this, but let me tell you that it's not easy to be Hanbin either. And on top of that having to deal with said people making sure to parade how important they are to each other while excluding you...

But that's past and gone. And while I find that tough times reveal people's true natures, and that it should be taken into account when typing them, at the end of the day they are human like me, and I do not conden them for anything. I know it might sound very contradictory and maybe irreconcilable in your mind, but I can say that, no matter how harsh and judgemental I know I sound, I have a good image of both of them. Nothing but love for BOBBY and Jinhwan in my heart, so don't judge me so harshly

That might be indeed the case, but I just never feel that way with anyone in real life. I guess I just became very protective, like with Hanbin.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why did you have to show me this?!? I already had suffered through that I Need U with roles switched video earlier today (not to mention him featuring in that Taehyun gif you posted), now this I can't take it, he's way too cute.

So it's confirmed that I sound too harsh for you! I actually don't mean anything with it, I was just asking so I know what can I mention or not, just so you aren't lost with no idea of what I'm talking about. Maybe it's a language barrier thing. But then again when I typed "petty" I knew exactly how you would react

When I say "petty issues", is because they are, in context. If you are under the risk of losing your beloved team mates, whom you call brothers and who have recently already went through a traumatic loss, in a vicious competition where they have go up against each other and where you two are completely safe from elimination, and are asked to act like their coaches...well, I think that one sided ego battles have no place in this scenario. I actually know very well what is to be in both sides of a situation like this, but let me tell you that it's not easy to be Hanbin either. And on top of that having to deal with said people making sure to parade how important they are to each other while excluding you...

But that's past and gone. And while I find that tough times reveal people's true natures, and that it should be taken into account when typing them, at the end of the day they are human like me, and I do not conden them for anything. I know it might sound very contradictory and maybe irreconcilable in your mind, but I can say that, no matter how harsh and judgemental I know I sound, I have a good image of both of them. Nothing but love for BOBBY and Jinhwan in my heart, so don't judge me so harshly

That might be indeed the case, but I just never feel that way with anyone in real life. I guess I just became very protective, like with Hanbin.
    More suffering for you. Precious sinnamon roll.

Don't play with my LIE feelings Kidding, I'll tone down the judgement. Too harsh? That's a generalization - also, I look at the way you communicate way too much instead of going with the flow. On a socionics level, you can see the divide between Ep and Ej here, lessons learned.

The only problem is that I didn't watch the show! If I had watched it I would probably agree since I'm biased as hell.

Yes, "human after all"

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I'm now 100% sure (before it was like 75%) that I'm not a SEE, or a SLE for that matter. But glad to know I wasn't wrong about my quadra. Instincts or intuition, whichever you choose to call it, never lies.

Thank you for everyone, specially @Chae for helping me nail it

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Closing the thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12