Quote Originally Posted by iris
Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
I called you an idiot because one you take guesses that don't coincide with anything that I'm thinking of such as you assuming that i view you as my inferior and that is why I call you an idiot. You may be judging by how others judge you by some hierarchy which I do not. I judge you based on your comprehention of what I'm writing and two that you often don't show that you comprehend when I say or others say that I'm EII and why.
Name calling is bullying behavior.

http://www.evancarmichael.com/Work-L...Workplace.html

... yelling or name calling, snide comments, publicly picking on mistakes and belittling the opinions of others...these are all intentionally aggressive acts aimed at controlling another person or diminishing their social value. These acts expose the perpetuator as a person with a low empathy ethic because they are unable to recognize how their aggressiveness impacts others.
Before now, I have not responded to the little jabs and insults that you have aimed at me and others on this forum because I frankly did not want to face the emotional outbursts that I have seen you direct at others. But I could not be silent on the subject of your empathy, when I have experienced otherwise from you, with no provocation.

I apologize for the delayed response. I have been out of town and have trouble posting from my phone. Since you have called me evasive, I wanted you to know that no disrespect was intended. I also apologize for upsetting you with this subject.
Do you think that maybe some of my sudden reactions have to do with Se. I know from what Se is that they are much more aware of impact of their own words, of choosing battles, of perceived will and hence they can mobilize. I do appreciate that you wrote this too me, but you must understand that they is the very same thing that separates me from Beta NF and the very same thing that I often have contentions over with them.