Quote Originally Posted by Schildmaid View Post
Aylen, you're aware that a game is exactly what Wittgenstein used to define the concept of a family resemblance, right? And dictionaries don't actually tell you the meaning of a word, but the usage, and not very well at that.
I think you missed the point of my response. I enjoy poking at Adam sometimes and he probably has come to expect it. He has never told me to stop. His example seemed silly to me. A 3 year old can give a perfect description of a game or a table.

Wittgenstein does not dictate my view of the world and neither does any other philosopher or guru. I may find things useful but if I have a different perception I will make my own associations of what connects human beings or all of consciousness. Some people believe in soul families. Others believe in socionics. I am able to cross concepts and make correlations on my own.

Each person is unique regardless of similarity/resemblance. I look like my mom (LSI) but I don't process information like her. Some have said I look like my EII sister in many ways and we have been asked if we are twins even though there is a three year difference. I don't process like her either, although we share some similar beliefs. If they took each of us in as a whole instead of focusing on parts they might think we looked nothing alike.

When I am sitting next to my ESE sister people have stared at us and commented how alike we look. We actually do when you look at us as a whole but when you get down to the individual features they don't match up but if you look at a pic of us side by side and take in the big picture, we look remarkably similar. Way more than my EII sister and I.

I think if there is something to VI no one has truly been able to articulate it in a way that everyone can understand it objectively. It should be that simple but instead I have seen various VI methods that contradict each even if they seem plausible at first. Some are just downright ridiculous. I have been compared to people, visually, in various threads but when I look at them I see perhaps a feature or two that is similar yet when I look at them as a whole, they look nothing like me. VI, at this point, is just as subjective as vibes and probably less accurate. I trust my "vibes" more but doesn't mean I don't look deeper into the way others type by VI.

We are all snowflakes on some level.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/health/unique-body-parts/

But on the unseen level of existence/nonexistence we are probably more connected than any human mind can truly fathom.

This is just my opinion. I know others opinions will contradict mine. I am prepared for it. That's how it goes...

Just out of
curiosity if 99 out of 100 betas typed you gamma or delta, based on your VI, but you felt like a beta on every level of your being, who would you trust, yourself or them? I know how I would answer that. No one here knows how I process information except myself. If switched cognition with some people, they would feel like an alien. I am sure of that just from feedback I have received over the years.

Anyway I like to use a dictionary when someone tells me that they cannot give the definition of a "table". He was not being metaphorical in his wording so I feel like I did him a service if he was being serious. If he was just being woo woo then that's fine. Cigar, table, cigar whatever...