Thread: Duality makes you a better person?

Hybrid View

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    ....Having a hard time even trying to engage with my dual, wish I could atleast experience it for once.
    They're around, trust me. But ending up with a dual shouldn't be the end-all be-all in relationships, I find that personal growth can come about from interaction with anybody of any type.

But what I mean is...does it make you a better person, period? With or without your dual.
    I'm not sure what you're asking here: does duality make you a better person even when you aren't with a dual?

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I see a few of my duals, I just don't think i've ever experienced duality itself.

Im going to try and find the several articles i've read, but they basically said that experiencing duality allows one to become more comfortable with themselves and their ego/base functions, to become your more natural self.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I see a few of my duals, I just don't think i've ever experienced duality itself.
    Well how can you find your dual if you don't have a typing? At this point your goal would be more akin to "finding people I like."

Im going to try and find the several articles i've read, but they basically said that experiencing duality allows one to become more comfortable with themselves and their ego/base functions, to become your more natural self.
    I wouldn't say that it allows you to *become* your natural self per se, more that being around people who share IE values allows one to express themselves more comfortably without as much fear of misunderstandings.