View Poll Results: what type is Amanda Seyfried?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 20.00%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 20.00%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 20.00%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 20.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 20.00%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Amanda Seyfried

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Amanda Seyfried

SEI ? Yes No? What would you say her type is?

quotes:

We all get stuck. We all lose ourselves a little bit in a fantasy or in our jobs and forget how we feel about other things. It's really important to check yourself, to spend some time alone.

I've been disconnected with the sexual side of me. I know it's in me, but it doesn't really reveal itself very often in my personal life. Which I do find problematic! And I am working through that, and finding that side of me. [But] I don't know what to do with my hands when those sex scenes come on! I usually cover my eyes when I'm doing something questionable! So, it's really awkward for me. I can never really wrap my head around how I'm supposed to behave, or how I'm supposed to feel.

I just can’t wait for the future.

I do feel like I've grown up. Living by yourself in two cities, having a relationship, the Hollywood stuff. It forces you to deal with things as an adult.

I have written some songs, but I would really call what I've done poetry at the end of the day, because I'll sit with my guitar for hours and hours on end for, like, a week and then I won't touch it for a month. I also just have no confidence. And you know what? I don't have time, because I'd rather be doing other things, like knitting.

I just did a five-day raw-food diet, but I'll never do that again. It's really hard! I'd wake up in the morning feeling great and go to bed feeling miserable, because dinner would be cucumbers, kale, and dressing. I mean, at the end of the day, if you can't have a Girl Scout cookie and a piece of cheese, what is life all about?

I'm not really into clubbing. I like to go to parties after events, and those do end up at clubs or bars. But in my free time I go grocery shopping or to the gym, or I talk on the phone.

I like to keep people guessing.

At 11, I had a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio. Actually, it was not a crush. It was an obsession! I was also obsessed with Richard Dean Anderson, from "MacGyver" and Indiana Jones.

When you're playing somebody who's going through a lot - frustration and hardship - you're just purging all your emotions, and it feels really good to do that.

I'm most comfortable in my birthday suit.

When taxidermy is done well it's an amazing piece of art. ... I love animals and they're very easy to look after when they're dead.

Making people laugh is magic. I feel like if you have humility, then you can do anything in comedy.

It's really easy to avoid the tabloids. You just live your life and don't hang out with famous people who are in the tabloids. Don't do anything controversial and be a normal person. Have friends. And get a job and keep working.

I mean, why am I considered an 'it girl?' Because I'm in a lot of movies right now or am on the covers of magazines? I just hope there is something solid behind that. Because here's the thing with 'it girl' status. It's great and amazing that anybody is saying that at all. But how long does that last?

My dad, he is such a soft man. Even if he has these opinions about my boyfriends, he will be the sweetest guy. He will make you feel like you're fascinating and awesome, even if he doesn't like you that much.

I have realized that I hate going to the premieres of the movies that I'm in. Because I feel this tension after the movie is over that everyone feels obligated to say something nice to you. It's so unnatural and uncomfortable.

I love low-rise, boot-cut, perfect fitting jeans. ... I collect jeans. I don't care how expensive they are. ... Jeans are just so sexy, there's something about them that turns me on, you know?

Last edited by silke; 10-11-2016 at 07:29 PM.