Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
one main difference between a Se-Base and a Ne-Base is that a Se Base never pees against the wind, even when that's where the toilet is. Although maybe I'm wrong, I can't imagine an SEE (as Gammas in general) outside the system, protesting against the status quo.
I think this is completely off. I can think of many Se dominant types, both that Ive known and that are famous that are very against the status quo. Some completely against it for example. I think this misconception is due due the fact that in MBTI creativity is associated with N and habit with S. But this isnt socionics and Ive seen many Se egos that are very creative. Si egos Ive known can be very into challenging the status quo as well. I dont see it as type related, some people are just against the status quo for reasons other then fucntional ordering.

Some examples of famous Se dominants who challenged the status quo:

Caligula
Vladimir Lenin
Godfired Wilhelm Leibniz
Richard Wagner
Howard Stern
Madonna
James Brown
Gene Simmons(of Kiss)
Benitto Mussolini
Winston Churchill
Jim Morrison
John Wayne Gacy
GG Allin
Courtney Love
Leigh Bowery
Serge Gainsburg
(Possibly)Henry Rollins

Please lets not debate these typings too much, I mean if you think almost none of these people are Se base, then provide what type you think they are, but dont get sidetracked; this discussion is about Se base types challenging the status quo and while concrete examples are pertinent it is not the heart of the discussion.

What do you think?