Ok guys, be honest. Do you like a woman better with the makeup on or without? What attracts you to a woman at first glance?

One thing I have been noticing of late is the fact that I attract just as many guys when I am not wearing makeup as when I am wearing makeup. . . it doesn't matter if I'm wearing sloppy jeans, my hair is wind-blown from riding shotgun and the makeup is no where in sight. On average I always get asked out about twice every time I go out shopping.

I say "hi" to a guy and ask him a question because something in his cart caught my eye, and next thing I know he's asking me out! It's rather annoying to me sometimes, because I've had guys follow me out into the parking lot going. . . "what about tomorrow for lunch? Tomorrow for diner? The day after tomorrow? The next day after that? Oh, I have tickets to see a game!" Etc. etc. etc. . . (I'm sure I'm not the only girl on this forum with this experience.)

But yeah, my point being, it doesn't seem to matter how nice I look, I seem to attract a million and one guys anyways. . . so yeah. What DOES attract a man enough to ask a girl out in the store?

I'm curious. . . because I have seriously looked BAD sometimes when asked out. . . I'm not even wearing contacts and I have my "nerdy" glasses on. . . it doesn't make sense to me. . .