Personal line of reasoning:

If you consider the base function as being a type's fundamental way of viewing the world, based on this page, this article, and finally this article, dominance is fairly plainly completely ridiculous, considering my perceptions are dominated by reading people's emotions, or reacting to my own feelings (which I previously described as "comfort", a misconstruction of what Si's domain actually is, which is specific and concrete processes happening in a person or thing in reaction to their or its environment).

My pushiness in resisting any rebuttals to my beliefs that aren't delivered on my own logical terms. (Fairly consistent in intellectual dominants. Gilly and Richard Dawkins should be the most obvious examples.)

My personal guidance from ethics (I can put them into words when I'm acting out of them, but there's no explicit rulebook I can call on from memory without some kind of starting point, so this is a potential weak link in my case. Another is that they're personally

My premeditation on everything. Even when I'm being "reckless" it's because I've decided that the reward outweighs the risks. Or, if I'm being genuinely reckless, it's because I'm in the sway of my emotions and my rational brain has momentarily disengaged. Both this and the "ethicalness" are Rational traits: relevant article.

The fact that I'm a living persona. Again: dominance. Extraverts have a poor grasp on their internal world because they're living out the external. ENps have poor understanding of the above-mentioned processes, dominants have poor understanding of a unifying logical context in which they're a singular genuine person who exists outside of other people's implicit emotional demands. Gilly's being a living identity crisis comes to mind.

In a similar family to the above: I liven up significantly once I have an audience, even if it's an audience of one, or just one of my LII buddies who needs to be involved in a crazy spectacle.

Strong reservations:

I may be E (and possibly J), but am I EJ? If I am, why do I spend so much time just adrift on a sea of information? (Counter-argument: for a supposed introtim, why am I so hands-on in managing and refereeing people?)

ESE also works as a nice magic handwave for:

My "apparent" (but fairly obviously false) dominance, especially considering that I'm either/or ILE or IEE depending who you talk to. IME this sort of dichotomy of inadequates usually hints at a potential other option that needs to be investigated.

Similarly, my ambiguity between SEI and ILE. Neither of these types should be ambiguous with the other. (Blind assertion, so feel free to prove me wrong on this particular point.)

idk, wdyt?