Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Type InvisibleJim

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

InvisibleJim my dear, I can see you are a big fan of the book "How to win friends and influence people".

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post
    Non Ni egos can't think in paradoxes? Like saying non Ti egos can't solve math problems. This sentence is false.
    To be able to think in paradoxes you must be able to hold opposing ideas in mind and change your axioms depending on what perspective you take. However, you yourself have stated that from your point of view this is not possible:
    This does not imply you can change your particular ethical axioms at will, the same way a Ti user cannot change their logic axioms at will.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    InvisibleJim my dear, I can see you are a big fan of the book "How to win friends and influence people".
    I prefer the abridged version dear!

• Agree with everything they say
    • You have made friends
    • When they start responding thusly tell them your point of view
    • They will nod in agreement
    • You have influenced people!

Bon appetit!

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII and Gamma amiright douchebags?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    How does one be LII and ɣ?
    Exactly.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Pro-link is pro!

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the type change?
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Why the type change?
    Upon realizing that a lot of the 'behavioral' LII descriptions I've seen on the forum are about as 'accurately' LII as I am. Theres absolutely no accurate separation between LII and ILI.

This is what happens when extroverts describe introverts.

Thus: To spawn debate.

Also: I still believe ILI is more accurate.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

based on what i've read in this thread, your posts on the forum, and hearing you on stickam i would say ILI is probably better than LII.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Upon realizing that a lot of the 'behavioral' LII descriptions I've seen on the forum are about as 'accurately' LII as I am.
    You mean articles or anecdotes?

Theres absolutely no accurate separation between LII and ILI.

This is what happens when extroverts describe introverts.

Thus: To spawn debate.

Also: I still believe ILI is more accurate.
    If you observe, INTx is practically the only Quasi group that gets the "too similar to tell" hangup. I think a major reason this happens is because of the enforcement of false stereotypes, but also a lack of perspective.

Sure, yeah, they are pretty similar(as is every other Quasi group) but have them together in person and you'd be able to tell the difference.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not ILI.

Here's InvisibleJim describing inferior Se/Ni dominance (in MBTI), in relation to himself:

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim
    Many people have asked me how I can very quickly gauge if claimed Ni dominants are 'as they say' before they change type many months later.

It's really quite simple.

To earn a place in the Ni dominant seat (which is much more exclusive than suggested by typology forums) one must be constantly seeking highly individualised external environments to the point of madness to the onlooker...

It is the nature of the Ni dominant to seek an 'individual' frontier. To be Ni dominant is to seek rejection of Se. Se is a function driven to relate in the moment to sensory input from individuals around you. Ni is the opposite, it seeks to expel individuals around you to free up mind space.

To locate the Ni dominant look for the individual who is willing to push their friends away for space often for extended periods of time and also to travel totally against societal grain in doing so.

This is true of all Ni dominants. We are incredibly fickle and particular beasts and you can see that it is 'borderline' present in the Ni 2nds, the ENxJs.

What you tend to find is that Ni dominants are both 'early adopters' and 'early leavers' and can also be frictional in doing so. The mindset of Ni is such that it is actively resentful that others have encroached on it's intellectual and psychological head space.

What I tend to find on Typology forums is 'weak Ni counter-rationalisation' from many members of typology boards to label themselves with a more 'favourable' in their view type because they feel organised and thus J and mystical and thus Ni... really, come on.

I was inspired to write this post after 1.5 years of a typology friend harping on about their INTJness and finally confessing today that they admit they are indeed ISTP. I know why they done it, they done it because they liked the 'mysticism' surrounding INFJ but were too 'T' to cut it and then it took some very heavy socionics investigation for them to realise they were lying to themselves.

In essence Ni is a very strange and fractuous mindset. The only member of this board who I can really say is 'Kosher' Ni dominant (from my limited experience) is @Bird. It took me some time to think about that and bring that realisation back into mind and it clicks.

Until you can clear that from the mind, you might as well look for the simpler factor: Id breakthrough, but this is not 100% in screening due to others being capable of manufacturing the required 'experience' in the correct 'order' to fool the logical classification.
    None of this is typical of Ni-IPs. It is however typical of Ti-IJs, and IJs in general.

ISTj.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Not ILI.

Here's InvisibleJim describing inferior Se/Ni dominance (in MBTI), in relation to himself:

None of this is typical of Ni-IPs. It is however typical of Ti-IJs, and IJs in general.

ISTj.
    Method:

1) Quote post.
    2) Apply bold to random sections.
    3) Say, NOT Pi
    4) Declare proof.

Critique pl0x.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Method:

1) Quote post.
    3) Say, NOT Pi
    4) Declare proof.

Critique pl0x.
    Well I don't know how much or how little I need to elaborate my point of view for it to be credible in your perspective but I'll try.

(...) one must be constantly seeking highly individualised external environments (...)

This is a very IJ agenda. It sounds like static field dominant, Ji fxn seeking familiarity in the environment because they can't stand abrupt changes. All four IJ types share this in common.

Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion
    IJs are both static and rational, so they see reality as mostly not changing and when it does, it's in abrupt "leaps" from one state to another. An IJ draws inner stability from a stable reality, especially as seen through his leading function. That makes him confident that things will probably remain as they are despite what he sees as minor disturbances; periods of clear upheaval are very disturbing and the individual is anxious that things will "settle down" one way or the other soon enough.
    In a certain light, specifically, it might be an INxj agenda, signifying -HA/-polr, seeking a specific aesthetic in the environment because the influx of a new sensorial variables that haven't been internalized, becomes overwhelming. But I'm inclined to think, IJs in general do this; -polr, while not as averse to novel physical stimuli, still shares the same attitude towards change, both being Pe-polr and dominated by a Ji base function.

It is the nature of the Ni dominant to seek an 'individual' frontier. To be Ni dominant is to seek rejection of Se. Se is a function driven to relate in the moment to sensory input from individuals around you.

Sounds more like polr than it does anything else but I may be willing to extend this to polr and to rational types a little further down the scale. At any rate, I don't think Ni-doms ever reject sensory input, or any sort of input. Irrational types by definition take in reality as "whole", all at once, whereas rational types take it in in steps.

(...) can also be frictional in doing so. The mindset of Ni is such that it is actively resentful that others have encroached on it's intellectual and psychological head space.

This doesn't sound like Ni at all, I have never heard Ni associated with friction. That sounds terribly static and rational and IJ. Wanting to have a psychological head space that others may not access again seems IJ, but I can't back it up, I speak from experience with said type(s).

the only member of this board who I can really say is 'Kosher' Ni dominant (from my limited experience) is @Bird

That may be because Bird is also an IJ type, I could break down each of her blog posts as evidence but I'm not willing to expend that much effort. At any rate, Bird is a textbook static + introverted type.

---

I went with ISTj > INTj because how you described your experience with Ne in the shoutbox and it seemed to be an unvalued element, and I do think you're Ni-valuing, just not as your base fxn.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don't know how much or how little I need to elaborate my point of view for it to be credible in your perspective but I'll try.

(...) one must be constantly seeking highly individualised external environments (...)

This is a very IJ agenda. It sounds like static field dominant, Ji fxn seeking familiarity in the environment because they can't stand abrupt changes. All four IJ types share this in common.
    Ni-Te through an Ni-Fe prism...

Why would one be constantly seeking if they are static?

That would be clinging... not seeking.

I've noticed some really bad descriptions of static vs dynamic on this forum, like INFJs when someone starts to assign number systems to deduce 'best' type interactions

Post Edit:

Static IJ behaviour: find an idea, stick to idea regardless of environmental changes. (Se weak, doesn't notice the change)
    Dynamic IP behaviour: find an idea, like it, environment changes, erg, defend it against change (note the Se preference for attack) then shift about and find new environment.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni-Te through an Ni-Fe prism...

Why would one be constantly seeking if they are static?

That would be clinging... not seeking.
    They would be seeking because they're static and because they experience time as discrete states spread out over intervals; dynamic types in comparison experience time as a continuous unbroken evolution of events and processes with no obvious distinctions between one state and another. Seeking a highly individualized external environment seems like a static idea, because it implies you're seeking a discrete state, rather than a dynamic process. As for clinging, even IJ types occasionally push themselves in order to transition into the next state, the key is specificness and familiarity and consistency between one state and another.

Static IJ behaviour: find an idea, stick to idea regardless of environmental changes. (Se weak, doesn't notice the change)
    Dynamic IP behaviour: find an idea, like it, environment changes, erg, defend it against change (note the Se preference for attack) then shift about and find new environment.
    Both sound static to some degree.

I've noticed some really bad descriptions of static vs dynamic on this forum, like INFJs when someone starts to assign number systems to deduce 'best' type interactions
    ouch.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They would be seeking because they're static
    Need I say more, friend?

I understand where the problem has arisen. I think the static vs dynamic articles need re-written. I think something has went wrong there. It's all down to Se sensitivity. INTj is Se ignoring (PoLR) until it hits them in the face. INTp is Se assertive thus is constantly weighing environmental information.

TIM
    SEER
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I think InvisibleJim is LSI. The Ti is really, really obvious and a few people in this thread have already well pointed that out. So then what is left is either LII or LSI. Ne or Se.

From what I'm seeing, InvisibleJim is fine with drama. Getting into confrontation. When he's in these confrontations, he's quite direct. Not waffling about or seemingly going about something unrelated. Grounded, I could say? Anyway, these are traits I more associate with Se than Ne or even Se polr.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unndie View Post
    I think InvisibleJim is LSI. The Ti is really, really obvious and a few people in this thread have already well pointed that out. So then what is left is either LII or LSI. Ne or Se.

From what I'm seeing, InvisibleJim is fine with drama. Getting into confrontation. When he's in these confrontations, he's quite direct. Not waffling about or seemingly going about something unrelated. Grounded, I could say? Anyway, these are traits I more associate with Se than Ne or even Se polr.
    Arsal believes that I am LSI and more importantly that one of my greatest foes is actually my dual and we should make crazy paranoid logically aggressive stripper children together.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Sexy
    InvisibleJim, do you think Hemoglobin would lick your Scottish scrotum, or that shes just playing you and being a vapid whore by calling you sexy?
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    InvisibleJim, do you think Hemoglobin would lick your Scottish scrotum, or that shes just playing you and being a vapid whore by calling you sexy?
    She certainly would.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hehehe

Edit: I think it would be interesting to get Hemo over here right now and see what she says.

*feels like Howard Stern*

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conflictor, dual, or supervisor, I like this guy. He's funny.

/off topic

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wookie View Post
    Conflictor, dual, or supervisor, I like this guy. He's funny.

/off topic
    A wild wookie appears and likes your post.

It's super effective!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Te is about having a suitable level of logical consistency required to reach agreement with others that is safe for a required level of logical consistency, whatever that is, however it does demand real world relevancy. Ti also requires logical consistency, but it does not demand real world relevancy and likes to support the hunches of pleasantness Fe feeds to the user.
    I get what you mean but it's like you're making yourself unnecessarily depressed by always assuming the world is a cold, dark place. Really it's mostly a matter of not taking emotional teasing and taunts all that seriously, even though it's your natural inclination to want to be respected. Think about it from their perspective, they don't really want any affection of you to be taken for granted and so the way they deal with liking you is a lot of teasing. I mean good people always get teased the most right. =)

There are 5 ways to handle other people's emotions, and all of them are incorrect:

1. Ignore their feelings and always be logical with them. This makes you look retarded though.

2. Tease them/bully them for their emotions while acting like you're this cool guy that never acts like a ****** yourself. It doesn't ring true, and comes across as incorrect.

3. Coddle them/condescend to them and preach to them. Pretend to help them. Act like they are this baby who can't even try, don't respect their independence.

4. Act like a brutal psychopath nobody really likes. It's fun for awhile but you end up in prison.

5. Pretend that there's a deeper connection then there really is, so you don't have to deal with the nooks and crannies of the relationship. (and so you can convince yourself that you're a better person then you really are.) Idealize the relationship instead of looking at it honestly.

The only way to handle people's emotions is to well, handle them. It's to just listen and sigh empathetically and let it absorb into you without saying anything back. "Nobody listened to them, and that's why they shot up the school." It's to listen well and be spiritual and then try to help as many people you can objectively with emotions like a Daria episode.

Then if they still want to make a poor choice that's up to them. But at least they can't use the excuse that nobody cared about them or tried, or belittled them or thought they couldn't do it. (the movie Tamara is really good for showing this point) You actually make them take responsibility, instead of blaming.

(Truck rapes everybody with his Fe creative and Fi demonstrative and Ni ego)

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FYI, Hemo calls everyone "sexy" or "love", including this ****** here.
    언제나.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    FYI, Hemo calls everyone "sexy" or "love", including this ****** here.
    my god sits in the back of the limousine
    my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane
    my god pouts on the cover of the magazine
    my god's a shallow little bitch trying to make the scene

i have arrived and this time you should believe the hype
    i listened to everyone now i know that everyone was right
    i'll be there for you as long as it works for me
    i play a game it's called insincerity

starfuckers
    starfuckers
    starfuckers incorporated
    starfuckers

i am every fucking thing and just a little more
    i sold my soul but don't you dare call me a whore
    and when i suck you off not a drop will go to waste
    it's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste (asskisser)

starfuckers
    starfuckers
    starfuckers incorporated
    starfuckers

starfuckers
    starfuckers
    starfuckers incorporated
    starfuckers

all the pain
    how did you think we'd get by without you?
    you're so vain
    i'll bet you think this song is about you
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you? (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers incorporated)
    starfuckers (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers)
    now i belong
    i'm one of the chosen ones

(starfuckers)
    now i belong

(starfuckers)
    now i belong

(starfuckers)
    now i belong
    i'm one of the beautiful ones (starfuckers)

i have become

-Charlie Clouser, Trent Reznor, unknown ghostwriter

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my god sits in the back of the limousine
    my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane
    my god pouts on the cover of the magazine
    my god's a shallow little bitch trying to make the scene

i have arrived and this time you should believe the hype
    i listened to everyone now i know that everyone was right
    i'll be there for you as long as it works for me
    i play a game it's called insincerity

starfuckers
    starfuckers
    starfuckers incorporated
    starfuckers

i am every fucking thing and just a little more
    i sold my soul but don't you dare call me a whore
    and when i suck you off not a drop will go to waste
    it's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste (asskisser)

starfuckers
    starfuckers
    starfuckers incorporated
    starfuckers

starfuckers
    starfuckers
    starfuckers incorporated
    starfuckers

all the pain
    how did you think we'd get by without you?
    you're so vain
    i'll bet you think this song is about you
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you?
    don't you? (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers)
    (starfuckers)
    now i belong

(starfuckers)
    now i belong

(starfuckers)
    now i belong

(starfuckers)
    now i belong
    i'm one of the beautiful ones (starfuckers)

i have become

-Charlie Clouser, Trent Reznor, unknown ghostwriter
    When are you going to realize it's how she communicates?

If you're calling me an asskisser, please refer to my signature that's in bold.

you might as well call yourself an asskisser since you fell for her words >.>
    언제나.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When are you going to realize it's how she communicates?
    And when are you gonna realize that its misleading?

If you're calling me an asskisser, please refer to my signature that's in bold.
    No, I wasnt calling you or anyone anything. Its just a song. Written by someone other than me.

you might as well call yourself an asskisser since you fell for her words
    That makes no fucking sense.

Point being. I was the only who ever had balls to criticise her or give her negative feedback. And suddenly her words changed from asskissing to extremely cruel "you're not special" "what is there to ignore" "I dont even KNOW you"(when she did everything to know me). So when are you gonna have the faggy balls to criticise her for something or are you afraid that she might ditch you like she did me? Because a relationhsip founded on false feelings and false feedback isnt a real relationship.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uwace is gay. Away and calm down.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And when are you gonna realize that its misleading?

No, I wasnt calling you or anyone anything. Its just a song. Written by someone other than me.

That makes no fucking sense.

Point being. I was the only who ever had balls to criticise her or give her negative feedback. And suddenly her words changed from asskissing to extremely cruel "you're not special" "what is there to ignore" "I dont even KNOW you"(when she did everything to know me). So when are you gonna have the faggy balls to criticise her for something or are you afraid that she might ditch you like she did me? Because a relationhsip founded on false feelings and false feedback isnt a real relationship.
    JFC, you're still going on about this. It's been more than a month; drop it!

First of all, stop assuming things. How *exactly* do you know if their relationship is founded on false feelings?

And sheesh, she ain't gonna ditch me because (A) I'm a fag, (B) I've met her AND she herself says that she wants to keep in touch with me AND (C) I did not make a cry thread about some girl who didn't reply to my visitor message.

Quit being a queen.
    언제나.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI? I don't see any Se ego nor ST club manifestations.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A wild wookie appears and likes your post.

It's super effective!
    I'd say this is a good amount of Te. I don't agree with LII because you don't seem to ignore Te.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I'd say this is a good amount of Te. I don't agree with LII because you don't seem to ignore Te.
    You say you don't agree with LII because he doesn't seem to ignore Te.

Shouldn't LIIs ignore Te since it's in their id functions?
    언제나.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You say you don't agree with LII because he doesn't seem to ignore Te.

Shouldn't LIIs ignore Te since it's in their id functions?
    I think you need to check your double negatives friend.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    There seems to be a trend for alphas to pretend being something else and act like theyr type and the self serving fallacies are the highest priority in they life.

Why do you too hate yourself ?
    That's a big key word with Ne ego types. Why you might ask? Because when an extravert performs task or actions, he/she does as environment or external circumstances permit with very little need to step back and watch other extraverts do things to pick up on trends, which is done through introverting their action and external surroundings and then becoming aware through patterns/trends of these analysis or observations. THAT'S WHY.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you need to check your double negatives friend.
    He's not your friend, buddy.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Not ILI.

ISTj.
    Most of what you have highlighted, Radio - the seeking of "highly individualized external environment", the concern about others encroaching on one's space, the developing friction if someone is transgressing one's boundaries, the use of word "Kosher" that implies a degree of fastidiousness - has to do with the self-preservation instinct. Jim is likely confusing himself being sp-first with Ni-Se as cognitive functions (afaik he is sp/sx and pretty heavy on sp-side).

Outside of that, his is quite adept at using Je-function. Take a look at this post for example:
    Method:

1) Quote post.
    3) Say, NOT Pi
    4) Declare proof.

Critique pl0x.
    he is perfectly tracking the dynamics, the 'flow', of your post, then finding them insufficient and asking for a better performance

Also, if you read over the exchanges that took place in this thread, you can see that in the course of this debate Jim was rapidly switching his arguments, moving from one point to another to another. When I debate against ISTjs, they show much greater consistency in their argumentation than this. He is just not a Ti-dominant type of any kind.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast