Hey all,

There is a girl at work who works in the adjacent call centre. She sometimes works near me and sits near me on weekends when our centres merge. Its really strange, she one day decided that she likes me. She said that she thinks that the other guys are boring and that im more interesting, but its funny i often see myself as quite boring. When i sit with her our dialogue is breif but funny i suppose.

The strange thing is, just recently she has made me feel really strange. She just called me and said that she misses me lol. She does stuff like that a bit i think she does it to make me shy. Its weird though, just in the way we chat there seems to be some tension, not sure what it is, not neccarily bad. She makes me a bit muddled

Anyway it probablly sounds like im infatuated with her but funnily enough im not. She is cute but never really thought of her that way. She also has a boyfriend she quite likes.

My question is, is this weird tension (its quite strong) due to the Quazi relation or more an ESFJ quality(i dont know much about them). Do they make good friends of ENFP?

Thanks

Edit: Hmm i probablly have posted this in the Any Relations Category