Thread: I recently witnessed something

Threaded View

Creepy-

Default I recently witnessed something...

I recently witnessed something like this between two people whose types I'm pretty sure of, and I'm wondering how well this scenario, presented without types indicated, demonstrates socionics at work. What would you say is at play here, in terms of socionics?

EDIT: This is bt two women, which is interesting imo bc it removes gender roles as a factor. I've used "he/she" etc so you can imagine A and B as whatever you want... it doesn't make a difference in typing, imo.

Person A and Person B have find each other attractive and have been on a few dates. Person A really likes Person B, but can't be sure how Person B feels bc Person B is sending mixed signals: saying outright that he/she likes Person A, then making him/herself scarce. One day Person A contacts Person B, who does not respond... a week later, Person A confronts Person B for clarification: Person A wants to know whether Person B likes him/her or not. Person A tells Person B that he/she likes him/her, but if the feelings are not mutual then he/she just wants to know so he/she can move on; Person A is tired of what he/she perceives as Person B's games.

What would be really interesting [and probably the result of coincidence more than anything ] is if you can type them correctly from this little narrative.
    Last edited by female; 01-18-2011 at 10:21 PM.