Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    The Fi PoLR in... ENTps you mean? ESTjs have Fi PoLR, their 5th function, whereas the 5th function of ENTps is Si. So, are you saying you still think I'm ESTj? Or do you mean Fi in ENTps regardless. In Reinin's Book, the functions are in a different order compared to socionics, and much more typical of Myers-Briggs.
    Fi-PoLR is ExTp. Fi-suggestive is ExTj.

Did you mean EIE as another example? Or was that a typo, talking about IEEs like I mentioned in my post. And yes, like I said, I have a tough time describing myself as well, and another person on this forum had typed me as enneagram 3 as well.
    A Don Quixote finds it hard to plunge deep into him/herself and search the inner mechanisms of the soul. "What do you mean, 'analyze the internal situation'?" Hamlet enjoys this creative area of self, but a Don Quixote runs from it. He knows nothing about it.
    Hamlet = EIE

Maybe in terms of following the norms of society, that would be atypical of ILEs. I have been known to be eccentric. Maybe my example was bad because it was a law? Or concrete rules, no desire to change.
    Imo, it isn't particularly type related. Everyone needs to follow laws and feels that everyone should follow the laws they abide by. xLEs do have a somewhat chaotic nature, but that doesn't necessarily mean they never follow norms.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    The Fi PoLR in... ENTps you mean? ESTjs have Fi PoLR, their 5th function, whereas the 5th function of ENTps is Si.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Fi-PoLR is ExTp. Fi-suggestive is ExTj.
    Yes, you are correct. My mistake, I thought PoLR was the 5th function, but it's actually the 4th! I'm still learning.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request