I had it wrong, being beta isn't about romanticizing violence, it's about romanticizing conflict and physical aggression is merely a facet of that.

I really do think that is the case. Isn't there something romantic about the strong over coming the weak? The weak over coming the strong? The mighty being humbled, the humble becoming mighty.

It's just as awe inspiring to me to watch some one reach the top through cunning and skilled use of intellect as it is through physical force.

Climbing the unclimbable, beating the unbeatable, over coming the odds no matter how high they are stacked against you. There's something beautiful in that.

I personally view myself as a pretty strong willed and free-spirited person and I really do believe there is something romantic in the idea of a girl who can bend me to her will, force me to become vulnerable even if it's through manipulation of my pre-existing feelings for her. I long for someone who can do that, but will never willing submit just so I can feel subjugated.

It's about finding that dark dirty secret that makes the perfect person... human, exposing what was never meant to be seen.

There is absolutely nothing enlightened about letting your voice go unheard for fear of offending others. There's nothing virtuous about helping those who've squandered every opportunity to rise from squalor.

Let, the bored, the uncaring, the disinterested, and the unmotivated to their lot. There are obstacles to overcome, things to be achieved, mountains to climb, and trophies to win.

I will give life every ounce of effort I've got, come at it with the full force my arsenal is capable of. But damn... wouldn't it be something if that still wasn't enough?