Thread: polikujm versus ashton, anndelise et al thread split from Divided's "My Type" thread

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Second option. Alright.

You're aware that some people might not be willing to share their thoughts, goals, etc., with you, not liking you, being overtly private and so on.

You might get wrong signals at first, hell, all can.

EDIT: If you don't like to V.I - what's the point of it. Socionics wise ?
    I just wanted to add that he also doesn't actually talk with the people he's typing. He doesn't ask them questions, doesn't ask them about their thoughts, ideas, goals, experiences, friends, 'enemies, lifestyle, etc. Yet he still is willing to tell them that he knows more about what's going on in their own minds and their own life than they do about themselves.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    I just wanted to add that he also doesn't actually talk with the people he's typing. He doesn't ask them questions, doesn't ask them about their thoughts, ideas, goals, experiences, friends, 'enemies, lifestyle, etc. Yet he still is willing to tell them that he knows more about what's going on in their own minds and their own life than they do about themselves.
    What on earth are you talking about? Is this supposed to make me feel bad, because I have impressions about people? and because you remind me much more of other EIIs than IEEs. You clearly aren't really open to discussing it, or open to any opposing ideas other than your own, if you really think I'm pretending to know more about your life than you do. For heaven's sake.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Game's over, polikujm.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I better keep quiet, or, not that I don't want it, polikujm will type me, hmm, Emperor of the Cosmos.