OK everybody!

Are you ready for shock?!

Get ready to be blown away!..........

Well?

Are you sitting down?

---

Just yesterday it really hit me that I am ISTp and my boyfriend is ENFp. It came to me while on that socioniko.net site and looking at the ENFp's. I mean, I was bored and randomly looking into Maritsa's many claims of our types. I was more looking at the ENFp description and photos to mentally disprove her. But oh my god, the ENFp's VI exactly like my boyfriend. The guy in the top right corner could BE him. It's uncanny. And there were things that just never fit about LII with him but I trusted his LII typing because I guess I get stubborn... a lot. And then I realized that Meryl Streep is probably SLI and I get told I look like her quite often. Not to mention I VI like a lot of other SLI's (Dita Von Teese for one). And then it all started coming together. My deep down dislike for people, my stubbornness, my hatred of authority, my belief that if you're not making something you're pretty much useless. It all fits! Plus, my boyfriend is way too "P"-ish and isn't at all like my INTj sister-in-law. There's more, but I won't write it all now...

But the worst part was that now I feel compelled to come on here and announce it, and that means Maritsa was right. *gah...*

Another eye-opener: my brother Danny? INFj. Spot on. So, wow. WOW!

I'm still reeling.