Ok...what does this say about my type?

I often initially try to please annoying people for the sake of peace, harmony and prosperity. I try to find new ways to approach and interact with them and the situation and hope/believe there is a better future (even take lots personal bullshit in the process) until it goes too far and I can't see any other way but to use force...sometimes this takes a looooong time sometimes it can happen relatively fast. Depends on the other person and the seriousness of the issue.

When I run out of patience I may initially use forceful means only to "wake them up" and show where the path they have chosen leads to (but this doesn't happen purely calculatively and "coldly" and I feel really, really emotionally pissed off at this point). After first "burst" of force/anger/displeasement I usually cool down, feel unsure of the justification of my behavior, and go back to pleasing mode to see if the dynamics have changed for the better. If everything is as bad or worse it can escalate into an open conflict or I might just walk away from the whole situation. I like win-win situations and if it goes to open conflict there is only one winner (or none) so at this point I consider myself failed. But well sometimes open conflict just can't be avoided.

Now I have to add that by using "force" I'm referring to mental "force", blunt statements, showing displeasement in a very direct and non-polite way, sometimes even hitting "below the belt" if I'm really really pissed (metaphorically of course ) but not physical use of force or physical intimidation. I would go physical only in self-defense situations and using physical intimidation as a way of forcing your point of view is not my kind of thing to do. I'm not sure if I even could successfully do it if I tried. I mean the other person would probably notice my hesitation and that I'm not ready to back up my mental intimidation with physical force in the end. However I can defend myself physically quite well so physical intimidation doesn't affect me too much if someone else tries it (ok, maybe I can get a little hesitant if confronted physically but not enough to have any real effect ).