Read this and tell me what inter relation is that?

I noticed myself having never ending discussions with my ENFp friend.
Once we were going to this concert and we talked about random things until this IEE blurped: cartoons and TV shows are basically the same
me: no they are not the same
IEE: they are. if you think differently give me your arguments.
me: for the first part animation and TV shows are not the same because....
IEE interrupted me: let's take Married with kids and Simpsons for example
me: I am not talking about Married with kids and Simpson I am talking about cartoons and TV shows being different as in general!
IEE: so the Simpson and Married with kids are basically both are parodies of a stereotypical American family....
me: hey do you even understand that I am not talking about Simpsons and....
IEE interrupts again: so you agree that Simpsons and Married with kids are basically the same?
me: no i do not agree with (meaning to say that animation and TV shows are the same)
IEE interrupted me again and we kept trying to explain each other for like 20minutes... then:
IEE: so you finally agree with me!
me: No I do not! You are not even listening to what I am wanting to say!

IEE: let's start from the beginning... I think Married with Kids and The Simpsons are the same and my arguments are....
I interrupted: Can you for once listen to me! It's impossible to discuss with you, you do not listen!
IEE: that's cause you don't know how to discuss.
me: THE ACTUAL BEGINNING of our discussion is you saying that cartoons and TV shows are the same!!!!
IEE: I did not said that!!! I was talking about married with kids and simpsons.
me: yeah for the last 30 minutes you were. But everything started from your statement about animation! and then you jumped to married with kids and simpsons. i do understand what you mean about married with kids shit but all this time i was arguing on TV shows and Cartoons in general.
IEE: There was no such statement from me!
me: cool you even don't even remember what you are saying.
IEE: I do remember I did not said this!
me: enough! either you stop arguing with me or I will leave you here just now!
IEE: how you wish
me: i can do that!
IEE: i know you can.
me: this was the last word of you?

IEE looking pissed but we ended our discussion finally.

after 5 minutes

IEE: i told you I did not slept enough today and I am easily irritated today. And you are irritating me.
me: yeah yeah. do you have anything more to say?
IEE: what?
me: anything you like. remember when you accused for me being not eloquent when I didn't knew what to answer in your question "tell me something". Can I accuse you for this now too?
IEE: why are you nagging me for the things I say?
me: because you do not remember what you say!

after this a calm break. only for a while....

IEE: are you really a racist?
me: Yeah of course! I've read ******s biography and I actually started making love to myself while reading it. (I was not being serious even tho I made myself sound like I was)
IEE: what? are you being serious???
me: totally serious! ****** was awesome!
IEE: even if you are joking it's not funny. there was nothing good about ****** he killed so many people and etc etc etc
me: but such a charisma! and those days does not seem so boring at least.
IEE: No you are crazy! Would you like to be a Jew at that time?
me: why not? i would have a chance to survive still! and my life would be way more interesting than it is right now!
IEE: everything ****** done was inhumane!!!
me: well some disposal is natural. Among animals and among humans too. If mother nature is too lazy then some ****** comes.
IEE: Now you are immoral!
me: I am immoral? why? I haven't done anything immoral myself.

Well I did not really meant the things I said. I was just not expecting IEE taking me so serious and then had fun with it.

and we have LOTS AND LOTS misunderstandings like that with him. It's even making me exhausted. but the last one was about socionics.

me sending the link of description of ENFp to him: that's a lot like you!
he: and what parts fit me in your opinion?
me: almost everything. read!
he: for example?
me: I told you almost everything. you just need to read yourself!
he: then tell me what does not fit me
me: find yourself. i already closed the window.
he: yeah it fits me as much as 50 of my acquaintances who have no similarities in themselves actually.
me: you just don't get the theory.
he: I can bet this description fits me as much as it fits you.
me: you need to study the theory before splurging with such statements.
he: ahem... you mean hypothesis not theory...
me: IT IS A THEORY! acknowledge yourself!
he: but wait.... oooooooooo "Currently, socionics has no academic backing and exists outside of official academia," nice
me: that's quite a new theory that's why it is so.
he: in a larger part of the world it's taken as hypothesis... not theory
me: that's cause americans have their mayers briggs. why would they need another analogue?
listen i will try to explain everything to you. cause right now you do not understand anything but only take some silly statements you find on wikipedia.
that's what i call being superficial. the worst trait of a human in my opinion.
he: enough of you judging me.
<me explaining him whole ego, super ego, etc model in the simplest way I could possibly put it. remembering how hard it was for me to understand in the beginning.>
he: I don't want to argue with you on this topic. I was never interested in socionics and I have a good reason for it. So I can't tell if this description fits me or not.
<me finishing whole explanation>
he: are you writing a novel?
me: no. I AM EXPLAINING TO YOU!
he: yeah everything is very clear to me.
me: is it irony again?
he: "Socionics has been called either protoscience or pseudoscience."
me: yeah and again.....
he: read what is pseudoscience... its the same as horoscopes (ironically he believes in horoscopes). thats not a science!
me: yeah its better than your horoscopes where the person is born and everything is so clear! Woohoo!
he: that's what i am trying to say... people are way too unique. and you can't define him after you asked him 30 questions. even 1000 wouldn't help.
me: yeah you don't like structures i got it.
he: okay I am ENFp and you are a typical Virgo. Happy now?
me: no. cause that's not the same as horoscopes.
he: if you will try to frame me you will get the same back. from my experiments you are a typical virgo.