Thread: Bill Clinton

Hybrid View

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I admit I can see Fe-ENFj, but I see very strong Se - stronger than a mobilizing function. So I say ESE with a strong subdued "demonstrative" Se.

Time to drag out Dr. Reinin. Is Clintion tactical or strategic? A strategic thinker is orientated to the goal, a tactical wants better options because he is looking at the tool used and does not care as much about the goal. Clintion admin was pure tactics - he is very flexible and changed his goals easily to deal with what political "tools" were available to him. What I mean is his agenda changed with the political winds - very tactical.

A strategic thinker would be seeking goals - he would a single goal, and would change his style to acheive that same first year agenda. Clintion's first year agenda all but disappeared when the opposition blocked it. That sounds like good politics, but where was he less of a politican? Monica!

The Reinin Farsighted Trait:

A) Farsighted types Inclined to solve problems by primarily using that information which they possess through knowledge and experience. Accordingly, their solutions are likely to be of a general nature.
    B) The search for the solution is explicit in the answer.
    C) “It is best to prepare in advance.”

Farsighted types try to use knowledge to solve problems. Clinton views the world through a lens of legal theory and he often tried to solve problems in a legalistic way - using a lawyers mind rather than just answering the questions as they are. He was a defensive "farsighted" thinker all through the Lewinsky scandal. The public watched and laughed at what was a purely "farsighted" legal converstation over the adultery.

Read the reinin trait called Farsighted. ... So Clintion responds with "I did not have sex with that woman." Sex meaning vaginal intercourse, rather than oral sex. "It is all in the meaning of what is, is" - That is a perfect fit for the Reinin trait called "farsighted" Using the knowledge of law, question decided the answer, he carefully prepared...
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 03-31-2012 at 11:07 PM.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info