Hybrid View

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My LII sister, after trying many different guys, said that she got along best (socially, not in bed - she said he was terrible in bed*) with an EIE, but that they'd kill each other if they lived together. She married (for the third time) an LSE. She said that he was by far the best in bed that she'd ever had, but she could not control his spending.

My guess is that an LII could easily control an ESE's spending. Actually, it's more than a guess, because I've seen it happen, and the ESE was perfectly fine with the LII controlling his spending. He was almost proud of it, actually. Maybe because he could show off his financially-savvy wife to the world.

But, overall, I hear what you are saying.

And thanks for the compliment.

P.S.
    You might be an ILI. I know there have been times when I thought you definitely were ILI. But then again, I took a lot of drugs in my youth.

This, more than anything, is why I (a Victim) won't even try my EII (Infantile) secretary, even though she's made it plain that she'd be willing to give it a shot.
    I have no intention of trying to compete with her Te-Si LSE Dual for the favor of her sexual mind.
    Not just about the money matters. ESEs are very fluent in social situations and are very proud of that ability but to me that's just all they do. I don't appreciate it very much and prefer people who are less of that, because ESE's presence is too much of a pressure for me to act in the best way around people. I feel like I can't size up people first (I have to be open and friendly immediately), I can't be silent (I have to show engagement and know how greet people properly), most importantly I also start to feel that I cannot even hide from people and not invite them. Their presence doesn't give me space to think about what I feel about others first and choose which one I should attach to. My pickiness is "trying to isolate for no reason" to them. They don't speak my language.

Sometimes, it gets worse when they start to expect sophistication, being "cultured". Can't explain it well, but there is too much polishing stuff for others going on.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Not just about the money matters. ESEs are very fluent in social situations and are very proud of that ability but to me that's just all they do. I don't appreciate it very much and prefer people who are less of that, because ESE's presence is too much of a pressure for me to act in the best way around people. I feel like I can't size up people first (I have to be open and friendly immediately), I can't be silent (I have to show engagement and know how greet people properly), most importantly I also start to feel that I cannot even hide from people and not invite them. Their presence doesn't give me space to think about what I feel about others first and choose which one I should attach to. My pickiness is "trying to isolate for no reason" to them. They don't speak my language.

Sometimes, it gets worse when they start to expect sophistication, being "cultured". Can't explain it well, but there is too much polishing stuff for others going on.
    one, I completely get what you are saying.

I never felt as uncomfortable and as wrong as I did when an ESE publicly accused me of social transgressions. I have no defense against that, and I hate it.

If you have that reaction to them, too, that indicates to me that you might be in their opposite Quadra, Gamma.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    one, I completely get what you are saying.

I never felt as uncomfortable and as wrong as I did when an ESE publicly accused me of social transgressions. I have no defense against that, and I hate it.

If you have that reaction to them, too, that indicates to me that you might be in their opposite Quadra, Gamma.
    I mostly just talk back when that happens to me, but I don’t even think it’s the best thing to do. Just have no choice

I actually think I’m your mirror!