my new next door neighbor is this guy doing his master's in physical education. he's a pretty healthy seeming guy, likes to drink/go to bars, and i see him basically every day outside with his dog playing catch. he's really nice, looks a little severe/pissed at all times, but is sort of like, "we watch out for each other here." in that sense he's very "neighborly." does things like walk our other neighbors' great dane while they're out of town.

anyhow, we live in a really crowded area of town. it's near a lot of bars and the park gets really overcrowded on the weekend. parking gets very difficult to find. so we have our private driveway which is essentially for our cars and no one else. it isn't marked explicitly as such, but you can tell it's very obviously a driveway.

so he has been really like, "this is my parking space and this one is yours." i've parked in the same spot.

last night there was some out of town plate mercedes in our front yard, parked on the driveway in his spot. he comes over to my apartment late, knocks on the door, and asks me if i know whose car it is. i said, "no, i thought it was one of your friends or something." he says, "that's all i needed to know! thanks!"

i thought he had called the towing company, but i came outside and the car was toilet papered and shaving creamed. i seriously thought this was an incredibly creative method for getting back at someone haha.

let me know what you think.