Quote Originally Posted by tempus
I don't know if that's enough information to determine her socionics type. However, her Oldham personality style seems rather self-evident:

"Women are angry and hostile, but unable to express these feelings directly. They manipulate others into attacking them and then revel in complaining about how others mistreat them. They are excessively demanding, dependent, and in need of attention and affection. Usually present with marital difficulties, family problems, and sexual dysfunctions.

These women are particularly adept at enraging others (even professionals) and deny their involvement in the process. They are demanding, manipulative, hostile, and passive-aggressive, yet they are submissive, yielding, and over-identify with the traditional feminine role.

Look for a history of early sexualization, sexual abuse, or physical abuse."

http://www.ptypes.com/self-sacrificing.html

Does that describe her by any chance?
that nails it pretty close, i know she's single, having kids in college - looking for the one. but whoever the unlucky soul is, he better be a whipping boy with a lot of money. she's already ordering what she want's me to bring her on a vacation. she want's gold, my limit is $3.00 - i already told her the most i'll give her is a rock painted gold. though i probably don't have gold, it would probably be black, and it probably won't be a real rock either.

but otherwise, the match is pretty close. on the one hand she is a kissy-be-my-friend type. and on the other, a real evil half (not sure how far she would go)

ideally i think she's mostly mad because i spoke badly of her in front of her gossipy friends. but i think it's best to tell them, and have them tell her. but where it's going now, i don't want to be near her...