Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
I thought it was mainly disputes among self-typed Gammas about if some of the other self-typed Gammas actually are Gammas. I mean I would go there for an explanation before stretching it out to include other things.

Anyway I think it makes sense because most self-typed Gammas are Se-valuing anyway, so it ends up being an Fe/Ti vs. Fi/Te dispute and wanting to "deport" perceived "Fe/Ti Gammas" to Beta. I suppose that could say something about Se + Fi valuing though.
Well, gamma quadra seems to be the quadra with the most number of disputed types. Not working out the figures but it seems like minority of gamma's are recognised by others in their quadra as being gamma. I think that sort of treatment- I don't like you so your not gamma your not the type you claim to be is a form of social ostracizing. It's a Se way of forcing people out. I see this sort of thing IRL that gammas will try to push you out of a circle and try to cut off your friends and contacts, wither in the workplace or out of it, if they don't like you, don't agree with you etc. Seems like it's done perhaps as some sort of Se punishment in the form of affecting interpersonal relationships of Fi.
Saying things like "you're wrong. you're an idiot" seems to go along with both Beta and Gamma, though I think in the case of Gamma it's often more based on an "objective" perception that the person really is an idiot; where as with Beta it's more of an insult in reaction to ones behavior (one can take off the dunce cap later).
Yeah that's true when they say it they mean it it's not done to try to annoy the person.. I think.