View Poll Results: Gwyneth Paltrow's type?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

2 28.57%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 28.57%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 14.29%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow

Hybrid View

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron View Post
    I would say from watching her Jonathan Ross interview and others that she is more of an Ethical IP temperament than Ethical IJ. She seems to very much be reactive and adaptive to the interviewer, going along with what is being asked without any resistance and putting in subtle Fe (almost bashful) emotive feedback. With an Ethical IJ temperament, the person would be Fi lead, more self-consulting, taking the question, applying their values to it and then responding (or not) in a measured way. At the same time, she is a clear Delicate Mover (4D Ni/1D Se), so I would say IEI.
    dude, explain that mumbo jumbo shit you just wrote. I need to learn the 3d 4d stuff, not sure where to start.

and yes, in my experience, IEI's seem to react to whatever I say. I'm always the one initiating, asking questions, and they respond. In a way they always seem to have the ball in their court when it comes to deciding how much of a connection should be established.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    dude, explain that mumbo jumbo shit you just wrote. I need to learn the 3d 4d stuff, not sure where to start.

and yes, in my experience, IEI's seem to react to whatever I say. I'm always the one initiating, asking questions, and they respond. In a way they always seem to have the ball in their court when it comes to deciding how much of a connection should be established.
    Ah, well first I was referring to Temperament, so Introverted Irrational vs. Introverted Rational, where the person is definitely Ethical, so one would be Si or Ni lead with Fe creative or would be Fi lead. While Introverted Rational types lead with an Introverted Rational IM Element and judge all incoming information according to their personal values before acting, Introverted Irrational types lead with an Introverted Irrational IM Element and so take the incoming information and adjust themselves to it, hence why IEIs are often so cooperative and reactive in interviews and conversation.

Second, I was referring to Dimensionality of functions. Now, while I would hesitate to adopt the Bukalov view exactly as written here: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...Dimensionality I would say that there are 4 levels of strength or competence that a person can have in any IM element depending on what function it serves in that person's model. I would at least say that 1D is incompetence where the person is unable to perform except at the most rudimentary level with a severe drain of energy, 2D is wavering competence where the person can achieve a workability with practice, 3D is mastery where the person can quickly apply the IM Element with ease and 4D is fundamental where the IM Element has a strong and clear presence in how a person comes across to others (decides what their Communication and Movement Styles are).

Third, I was referring to Movement Style. This is my own creation in response to Gulenko's Communication style where he described how having 4D (leading or demonstrative) rational IM elements decides how one communicates with Te 4D being the Business Like Communicators, Fe being Passionate, Fi being Sincere and Ti being Cold Blooded. I did the same for the Irrational IM Elements, forming Movement Styles where people move and hold themselves differently depending on whether Se, Ne, Si or Ni is 4D... Se 4D being Tough, Si being Controlled, Ne being Clumsy and Ni being Delicate.

I hope that clears things up.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Second, I was referring to Dimensionality of functions. Now, while I would hesitate to adopt the Bukalov view exactly as written here: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...Dimensionality I would say that there are 4 levels of strength or competence that a person can have in any IM element depending on what function it serves in that person's model. I would at least say that 1D is incompetence where the person is unable to perform except at the most rudimentary level with a severe drain of energy, 2D is wavering competence where the person can achieve a workability with practice, 3D is mastery where the person can quickly apply the IM Element with ease and 4D is fundamental where the IM Element has a strong and clear presence in how a person comes across to others (decides what their Communication and Movement Styles are).

Third, I was referring to Movement Style. This is my own creation in response to Gulenko's Communication style where he described how having 4D (leading or demonstrative) rational IM elements decides how one communicates with Te 4D being the Business Like Communicators, Fe being Passionate, Fi being Sincere and Ti being Cold Blooded. I did the same for the Irrational IM Elements, forming Movement Styles where people move and hold themselves differently depending on whether Se, Ne, Si or Ni is 4D... Se 4D being Tough, Si being Controlled, Ne being Clumsy and Ni being Delicate.

I hope that clears things up.
    interesting. Although you really only need those 4 Ji functions. I wouldn't say i always come across as tough. I've been described as meek on several occassions. But i DEFINITELY come across as businesslike (4D Te). My interactions are stricly mission oriented, even when I date.

If I used those 4 identifiers, I can see gwyneth being sincere.

Suddenly I realized that doesn't fuckin get us anywhere lol. But I do think Ni doms tend to look really lazy and relaxed.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    interesting. Although you really only need those 4 Ji functions. I wouldn't say i always come across as tough. I've been described as meek on several occassions. But i DEFINITELY come across as businesslike (4D Te). My interactions are stricly mission oriented, even when I date.

If I used those 4 identifiers, I can see gwyneth being sincere.

Suddenly I realized that doesn't fuckin get us anywhere lol. But I do think Ni doms tend to look really lazy and relaxed.
    Tough movers have physical confidence in how they carry themselves. They usually have bigger, bolder gestures that indicate power and dominance of the surrounding area. You would certainly fit this in your vlogs.

Compare that to Gwyneth where her movements lack physical confidence, instead the limbs stay close to the body, protecting against a threatening environment. She moves delicately as the world could shatter her.

I would say Movement styles are just as important as Communication styles. After all, Communication can only narrow it down to 4 types but with Movement as well, it's down to 2 Quasi-Identicals.

But yes, if we're deciding between IEI and EII then Movement and Communication styles are useless. The key would be Temperament. One could try to use Quadras but that is difficult in most interviews unless the interviewee is asked the questions that call on them to express their values. However, temperament can be seen in any conversation.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like your idea of typing by Movement Style.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron
    Movement styles is pretty good, but it probably needs a bit more study to describe.

Rational functions affect movement quite a bit imo and the movement of say a SEI and a LSI may be different but both have 4d. I see 4d as space projecting(consuming space), and 4d as space conserving(protecting self), there are better words for this probably. Clumsy is probably a good term for . Delicate for probably works as well.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Movement styles is pretty good, but it probably needs a bit more study to describe.

Rational functions affect movement quite a bit imo and the movement of say a SEI and a LSI may be different but both have 4d. I see 4d as space projecting(consuming space), and 4d as space conserving(protecting self), there are better words for this probably. Clumsy is probably a good term for . Delicate for probably works as well.
    Yeah, that's pretty much how I see Tough and Controlled, one charges out confidently into the physical world, the other perfects their physical movements in a smaller space.