INTj: Rigid, Mechanical, Calculating, Analytical, Inventive, Creative, Philosophical, Passive, Unaggressive
INTp: Analytical, Philosophical, Open-minded, Sarcastic, Bold, Creative, spontaneous

Problem with this: Ok, to start off with, this totally defies logic. If model A is in anyway accurate, there is no way this can be the case. Take the ENTp for example. Most people think that the ENTp is impulsive, spontaneous, and creative(most of this due to people's idiocy with the EP group), which is true. In viewing the ENTp this way, most people totally disregard the idea of functional analysis. Though I don't think anything should be set in stone, its generally accepted by socionists that the function responsible for this is Ne. Now if INTjs and ENTps both use Ne in their ego block, wouldn't they both appear to be similar in this regard(not exactly the same) but they should resemble each other in their impulsiveness and creativity. Ne is often referred to as the intuition of possibilities. I find this to be odd(though its correct) when comparing it to what people think of Ni. I've seen several times where Ni is referred to as the intuition of "magical possibilities". Ok, if you don't see the problem with this, then you are probably brain dead. The ENTps weakest unconscious function 7, which most socionists refer to as the anti-thesis to the personality of that individual is Ni. Whatever the ENTp is, the INTp must be their anti-thesis, its a ideal of mathematical precision. Anything other than that would indicate a total failure in the model.
So if Ne is about possibilities, originality, impulsivity, and creativity; then Ni has to be about absolutes, normalness, and static behavior. Or it could be the other way, where ENTps and INTjs are the ones that think in absolutes normalness and static behavior; though this would totally contradict the ideologies behind the functions and most notable socionists opinions. If this was the case, ISTjs would be the new INTj. But then again, most people here can't even tell me what the hell Ni is or supposedly is, yet for some reason they keep holding onto this stereotype of INTps and INTjs. The truth is, is there has to be something wrong with the crap that everyone is spoon feeding everyone.