Thread: Operation This Might Be A Big Deal But I Need To Confer With Everyone Else

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    No! I cannot seek to attain such a place of power, I am merely responding to a cordial notification -- Operation A Big Deal, which can be found here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=19401

My response was for the purpose of reaching out to the Alphas and extending cordial words to seek to find compromise to the stipulations outlined in Operation A Big Deal.

It is still a work in progress, but I am confident that harmony can be achieved!
    ::face plant desk:: I'll be in my office. Call me when everyone's braincells are able to actually come on time to the meeting.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My braincells are in perfect working order, thank-you very much. I'm sorry you can't relax long enough to enjoy some playful banter. Perhaps you should go talk to the gammas, I'm sure they would share your sentiments perfectly.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    My braincells are in perfect working order, thank-you very much. I'm sorry you can't relax long enough to enjoy some playful banter. Perhaps you should go talk to the gammas, I'm sure they would share your sentiments perfectly.
    Do you doubt my Alphaness?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not seriously, I'm just joking around with you. Apparently it's not working. Fe fail?
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm dead serious as well; if you have reason to believe that I am not Alpha, then by all means tell me. If not, then please shut the hell up. I'm absolutely tired of people doubting my type just because I'm sick of all these "fun and games" in the Alpha forum. They are cute and all, but by no means are they aiding in the understanding of Socionics. They are just pointless social clubs on the Internet! If you are here for Socionics, then by all means talk about socionics, but if you are here just because for social networking, then please stop this shit! I have very little patience for for these petty little wars. If liking these sort of childhood games is supposed to be Alpha, then I want absolutely no part in this.
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pardon me, but if you're so concerned with the seriousness (or lack thereof) of the alpha quadra forum, then why don't you get off your ass and put some effort into it yourself instead of complaining when we choose to use the forum for a little bit of fun. I haven't noticed you going out of your way to inject some seriousness here. Additionally, you'll see many of us expressing rather serious opinion outside of this quadra forum. One does not have to treat a subject with staunch seriousness at all times.

Additionally, it's simply the alpha way to be merry and democratic. That means we enjoy a light-hearted atmosphere. Obviously that doesn't mean we can buckle down to some seriousness and critical thinking, but it does mean that we're more free-spirited.

I don't know why you're jumping the gun and saying that I'm questioning your type. Obviously I was joking, following in the spirit of this thread at an attempt for some ironic drollery. But considering how you've taken this, perhaps you're doubting your type yourself. I mean, I'm not inside your head, but it seems like you've taken the idea of being a gamma a little to heart. Maybe you don't belong in alpha after all?
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Pardon me, but if you're so concerned with the seriousness (or lack thereof) of the alpha quadra forum, then why don't you get off your ass and put some effort into it yourself instead of complaining when we choose to use the forum for a little bit of fun. I haven't noticed you going out of your way to inject some seriousness here.
    I tried, but that failed after the ISFp infestation of this forum. That would be like throwing a bucket of water on a forest fire; it's not going to do a damn thing.

Additionally, you'll see many of us expressing rather serious opinion outside of this quadra forum. One does not have to treat a subject with staunch seriousness at all times.
    Yeah, just like your Operation A Big Deal thread? Oooooo...that was some real serious Socionics thinking right there wasn't it? I'm sorry if I came here to discuss Socionics. I enjoy learning about the theory, which is hard to do when the forums are not being used productively towards those ends.

Additionally, it's simply the alpha way to be merry and democratic.
    But that does not mean acting stupid in an unorganized manner.

That means we enjoy a light-hearted atmosphere.
    It's making me nauseous.

Obviously that doesn't mean we can buckle down to some seriousness and critical thinking, but it does mean that we're more free-spirited.
    Try to be serious for once then.

I don't know why you're jumping the gun and saying that I'm questioning your type. Obviously I was joking, following in the spirit of this thread at an attempt for some ironic drollery. But considering how you've taken this, perhaps you're doubting your type yourself. I mean, I'm not inside your head, but it seems like you've taken the idea of being a gamma a little to heart. Maybe you don't belong in alpha after all?
    You are incorrect to think that I am jumping the gun. You clearly suggested here ("I'm sorry you can't relax long enough to enjoy some playful banter. Perhaps you should go talk to the gammas, I'm sure they would share your sentiments perfectly.") that I do not belong to Alpha. If that was in jest you did a piss poor job of conveying that. But this has been all too often that I have been questioned as of late on my type it seems. You have here. Kam did several months ago, and I've already received half-a-dozen PMs from boarders who seem to have me figured out with a proposed type. Although I jokingly had my signature as Temporary ENTj, this seems to be the growing consensus among the PMs I'm receiving. So it is not a matter of doubt that I am no longer Alpha, but of confirmation it seems. Oh well.
    Johari Box