Tyler Durden LIE is possible. He has an abundance of facts and information, and has the energy of an EJ; it seems as if he retains the values of a dynamic Gamma. Also, appears to be very weak in Si. Although his Se is probably unusually strong for an LIE, I might be conflating his life style with Se, when in reality, it's merely the lifestyle of any given Gamma. The problem with SLE is that I don't see the Ti; I see Te. Likewise, with SEE, I don't really see Fi creative; he doesn't seem to give a shit about anyone but himself.

Cornelius Tyler's benefactor is a possibility; Tyler is essentially what he wants to be but isn't. Maybe Delta, because he doesn't seem to care about Se/Ni (at least not until Tyler comes along); he just wants solice and to live his consumerist life. He's uncomfortable with violence throughout the whole film, and only explodes maybe once.

Marla Singer Arguably Se valuing, and, if so, IEI wouldn't seem out of the question. Whatever the case, she's extremely unhealthy.

Bob EIE. Emotionally expressive; essentially one of the suckups to Tyler. Seems to value Se/Ni. Then again, who who is a part of Fight Club doesn't?