0 0%

Thread: Madonna Louise Ciccone

Threaded View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Madonna Louise Ciccone

Yes, I'm a product of the 80s and Madonna is Godlike to me. For the reason of us being so similar and what I aim for in my being my best me.

I have been considering other types again for myself and this is going around in circles for me again. There are just too many things I do and do well and focus on to pick only two as my strengths. I am strong in most of them. And the couple I am not, I am working on. I value them all.

She is famous for saying when her career began "I want to rule the world." She didn't do this in a "I'm going to physically fight you, literally kick your ass way." She went about it serendipitiously through her singing career and then some. She is FULLY ENGAGED in all of the aspects in life.

My goal in life has been to be fully engaged in every way possible. When I use each of the elements, I USE THEM.

I came here to conquer the world, but my means has been through family, raising my children and the spiritual world/view, while opening others' awareness to all the aspects to life so everyone CAN truly live their OWN life in their own fully engaged way.

Thanks for any comments.
    Love,
    Kelly Jo

Last edited by silke; 07-16-2014 at 06:25 AM. Reason: updated links