Thread: Dualities: Dependence, Manipulation, and Deception- Oh My!

Threaded View

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    whatever u feel like sharing that's relevant to the thread
    I don't know everything, as I wasn't in his mental processes. Long story made short, when I began to trust him physically (in a non-sexual way; I'm picky about being touched in general), he took full advantage and steered things toward the sexual. I admit some fault in that I kept going back, but he also stated that he had been manipulating me. To make matters worse, he was messing around with our mutual friend behind my back and had refused to tell me up until then. He wanted to get some kinky sex group going (which he also had not mentioned), but he hadn't mentioned her because he knew what my reaction would be (he point blank admitted this to me). Of course, he'd told her about the group, just not that I was the other one (though she guessed it anyway). He knew I had feelings for him, and he still screwed me over.

As far as my unsure typing of him...he was an art major, and he seemed pleasure-oriented. He was also rebellious, disregarding rules that he didn't feel should apply to him. He had that asinine viewpoint of being so informed and wise, while we were somehow thinking below his level - at least, that's the impression he gave off during a few of our later discussions. And if I didn't understand something after a few tries, he'd give up, even if I was perfectly willing to try again. There was also an incident of him expecting me to know what he had meant, although what he said looked nothing like how he'd intended it to come across. We usually got along well, but he had a few habits that I didn't appreciate, especially that "I'm enlightened and want to share my knowledge" crap. I don't mind learning, but not if the person in question thinks or projects that I am somehow lesser than he/she. Oh yeah - he wasn't overly emotional, either; I think he was a T.
    Last edited by Cuddly McFluffles; 03-27-2008 at 02:05 PM.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.