Thread: Model Φ and Phitypes - machintruc's research

Threaded View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Model Φ and Phitypes - machintruc's research

Model Φ is a model which measures the physiology of the brain (serotonin, norepinephrin, and dopamine levels).

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...del_%CE%A6

I didn't invent that typology. Psychologists call this "the Big Three". It's just a very simple manner to represent them. There are 27 variants, that each socionic type may or may not have.

It's pretty hard to know if it's actually socionics or not, because I think physiology has some role in IM, even if it's not IM itself.

I think it's more aesthetic and meaningful to think of "-+0" or "+0+" instead of "subtypes or crosstypes", because subtypes actually come from physiology.

For example, according to such theories, I'd be an LII, - subtype. Or call it initial subtype, D subtype, black logic subtype or ENTJ subtype. Whatever.

ENTj subtype is relevant to 0+-, but it's also relevant to -+0 or -++. That's why subtypes may be confusing. For example, think of what dual-type-compliant theorists may call ESTj-ENTj.

I won't add official descriptions for Model Φ yet. I think it'd be more meaningful if descriptions emerge.
    Last edited by machintruc; 03-20-2008 at 05:00 PM. Reason: broken link because 2shared can't keep a very light file by themselves, because they're fucking stupid