717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

pucokie - ISFP

another one assigned herself EII
    Fi lead.

ESI-Fi > EII-Fi

She emits like zero Fe in that video. Untypical of Fe Creative.
    Compare her to the girl in the video I posted above, you can see the difference of Fe Creative/Ego vs Fe Ignoring easily.

@Nocturne
    Last edited by Olimpia; 12-24-2018 at 10:24 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Fi lead.

ESI-Fi > EII-Fi

Compare her to the girl in the video I posted above, you can see the difference of Fe Creative/Ego vs Fe Ignoring easily.
    Si subtype.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She emits like zero Fe in that video.
    You may compare her with my SEI and ESI/EII bloggers examples to notice to wich type she's closer. No better way to explain.
    Some Fe people mb more restrained. It's not Fi or T, only supressed surface emotionality.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

You may compare her with my SEI and ESI/EII bloggers examples to notice to wich type she's closer. No better way to explain.
    Some Fe people mb more restrained. It's not Fi or T, only supressed surface emotionality.
    "supressed surface emotionality" = aka Fi lead/Fe Ignoring?

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"supressed surface emotionality" = aka Fi lead/Fe Ignoring?
    Supressed emotionality mb due to different reasons besides Jung's type. For example, depends on situations. E9 some supress emotions. etc

Fi types show other kind of emotionality. They express emotions with lesser noise.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pucokie - ISFP

Fi lead.

ESI-Fi > EII-Fi

She types as IEI fwiw. 9w8 too since Enneagram was mentioned that 9s suppress emotions but I don’t buy that typing for her.
    Last edited by Blue; 12-30-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    She types as IEI fwiw
    INFJ is EII
    IEI is irrational/perceiving

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFJ is EII
    Yeah she types as INFJ so she thinks she’s IEI. I’ve seen her mention that she’s IEI in Socionics but it’s probably because she followed that logic. Why do you think SEI? I don’t see Si lead.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

pucokie - ISFP

INFJ is EII
    I posted this link elsewhere today so it might be helpful for new people too. You need to start using 3 letter codes or writing INFj so you don't confuse people coming from MBTI. Otherwise you are a heretic like Reinin .

If you are coming from MBTI please note that Socionics assigns j/p letters differently from the way MBTI does. Do not translate your MBTI type directly to Socionics type. If you want to find out your Socionics type, you can take socionics type tests, fill out a typing questionnaire form or make a freeform thread in What's My Type subforum, and read through the type discussions posted in socionics resources thread. Participating in forum discussions and chatbox provides more accurate feedback and type suggestions in typing threads. To read how Socionics j/p letter assignments differ from MBTI J/P visit the type names page.

The functions that are called "judging" in MBTI and in the works of Carl Jung, Thinking and Feeling – are called Rational in Socionics.
    The functions that are called "perceiving" in MBTI and Jung's writing, Intuition and Sensing – are known as Irrational in Socionics.

In Socionics 4-letter type names the last j/p letter is always determined by the nature of the first or leading function of the type.

• If the 1st function of the type holds a rational (judging) element T/F, then the last letter is 'j'.
    • If the 1st function of the type holds an irrational (perceiving) element N/S, then the last letter is 'p'.

The last 'j' and 'p' letters of Socionics 4-letter type names constitute a Socionics dichotomy called Rationality-Irrationality.

• Types that have a rational (judging) aspect F or T as their leading function are called Rational types.
    • Types that have an irrational (perceiving) aspect N or S as their leading one are called Irrational types.

For example, type ILI (Ni,Te) has the first function of Ni, which is a perceiving (irrational) element. Thus, in 4-letter type nomenclature this type is denoted as INTp, with the last letter 'p' denoting the perceiving element positioned in this type's first or leading function. The type INTp (ILI) is one of the irrational types in Socionics.
    On example of type LII (Ti,Ne) that has the first function of Ti: since this type's first function is occupied by a judging (rational) element Ti, this type is denoted as INTj, with the last letter 'j' denoting the rational (judging) nature of its leading function. The type INTj (LII) is one of the rational types in Socionics.

The above forms a distinction between Socionics 4-letter codes and MBTI 4-letter codes. The J/P letter in MBTI is determined on basis of highest order extroverted function of the type, which for introverted types is not the same as the first function. For instance, the type that has Ni as its first function and Te as its second function in MBTI is denoted as INTJ, with a "J" as the last letter, since its highest order extroverted function is Te - a judging element - while this type is denoted as INTp in socionics, having a perceiving function (Ni) as the first one.
    In summary:

• In Socionics, the last j/p letter is always determined by the first or leading function.
    • In MBTI, the last J/P letter is always determined by the highest order extraverted function - which is not the same as the first function for introverted types.

[!] The above is one of the reasons why MBTI 4-letter codes cannot be converted letter-for-letter to Socionics 4-letter codes.
    To highlight this difference, Socionics 4-letter type codes are written with a lower case "j" or "p" at the end to distinguish Socionics type names (e.g. INFj, ENTp) from MBTI type names that have J/P as a capital letter (e.g. ESFP, ISTJ) (although some socionists like Reinin initially used all capital letters).
    http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...ter_Type_Codes

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never met a ego person with such a monotonous speaking style irl. She feels emotional too distant for me, she doesn't ring my -dual seeking.
    I don't see her having as her PoLR.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi lead.

ESI-Fi > EII-Fi

No her self-assessment is quite accurate in this case. Distancing / inert subtype IEI

She is rather restrained in terms of expressions, but if you listen to what she says she is quite often discussing dynamic/emotive ethics (emotional states). Languid, slow speech is typical. ESI, EII are way different

For the previous video, I get a strong contact-SEI impression. Had to turn it off after a few seconds though

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nefnaf View Post
    No her self-assessment is quite accurate in this case. Distancing / inert subtype IEI

She is rather restrained in terms of expressions, but if you listen to what she says she is quite often discussing dynamic/emotive ethics (emotional states). Languid, slow speech is typical. ESI, EII are way different

For the previous video, I get a strong contact-SEI impression. Had to turn it off after a few seconds though
    Emotional states and slow speech is typical of IxFx in general, especially Fi lead. Fe tends to be more colorful and emotionally energetic/expressive. If they are restrained, even that seems sort of theatrical and as if to make a point, it is more forced (e.g Teal Swan). Her restraint seems natural, aka Fi lead/Fe Ignoring. In contrast, an Fi lead can also be more emotionally expressive, but in their case it looks unnatural.

How are ESI and EII "way different"?

Btw, how would you explain your irritation towards the SEI-Fe girl as a self-typed LII?

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emotional states and slow speech is typical of IxFx in general, especially Fi lead. Fe tends to be more colorful and emotionally energetic/expressive. If they are restrained, even that seems sort of theatrical and as if to make a point, it is more forced (e.g Teal Swan). Her restraint seems natural, aka Fi lead/Fe Ignoring. In contrast, an Fi lead can also be more emotionally expressive, but in their case it looks unnatural.

How are ESI and EII "way different"?

Btw, how would you explain your irritation towards the SEI-Fe girl as a self-typed LII?
    ESI is a lot sharper, seems more aggressive (). EII tends to speak more matter-of-factly, lacks the dreamy quality of IEI.

Inert IEI is rarely going to be much more emotional or "in-your-face" emotive ethics than this girl. Of course, it also depends a whole lot on DCNH subtypes and various non-type factors.

On top of that, from her videos it appears that she has analyzed herself and close family and acquaintances in terms of socionics intertype relations theory, and found that the theoretical predictions match her observations. By itself this would be meaningless, but it does add another layer of confirmation on top of the IEI assessment from video.

As for the SEI girl, being irritated by activity partners is guaranteed to happen after a long enough time. In this case it seems that timescale was compressed. Of course any type can be irritating, even duals, under the right circumstances.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

pucokie - ISFP

Fi lead.

ESI-Fi > EII-Fi

@Nocturne

I thought that was you, Oli, until I hit play.

She kind of looks like a younger version of Dakota Johnson once I saw her expressions

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

pucokie - ISFP

I watched this woman's video and I think she's either ESI-Fi or, less likely, EII-Fi.

Her Se seems suppressed from what I'm used to in ESI's, but it was there.

The only thing she shares with IEI's is low Te.
    "If you want to be an Astrophysicist, you might have to Google some stuff and have some peer-reviews."
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

I like her face but I thought her voice was irritating. I also found myself thinking that there was nothing wrong with her that frequent sex wouldn't improve. I want to add that I'm not entirely comfortable with that thought, but I did have it and it does (at least, in my book) make it less likely that she's SEI.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-03-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I watched this woman's video and I think she's either ESI-Fi or, less likely, EII-Fi.
    my bloggers list may help to learn to distinguish between types. there is no better way