Me and onetreehillluver thought she was ISFp but we're questioning it right now.

She's usually very quiet, and private about her love life and personal life. She expects everyone to tell her about their problems, and she kinda takes in the information and then like offers some advice which we have to follow through with, or she'll get mad. She complains often that she's the last to know about things.

She's completely about honesty and trust. She's very suspicious about people. She claims to go through a series of "tests" before trusting people as new friends. She holds grudges. If someone "betrays" her or lies to her once, she doesn't feel the same way. And I mean even little harmless lies.

She gets mad when things don't go her way. She'll order us around, like wherever we are, even if we're all enjoying ourselves she's like rushing to do things her way. When she doesn't get her way, we hear about it for days. Like "you guys must really hate me don't you."

She had problems with her ENFp boyfriend, who she liked in the beginning for his randomness and "intelligence". She is very controlling of him and he just does whatever she says. She has him on a very short leash.

She's into the whole emo thing. Polka dots and whatnot. She loves "originality", the goth thing, guys with tight pants. She gets these little obsessions for a while and then moves on to other things.

She's very bubbly and smiley. She loves helping people out.

Part of the reason I'm questioning her ISFPness is because my ENTp boyfriend dislikes her alot. He says that she's very judgemental, uptight. She does come off like that to some, but she tries to give off a friendly vibe, as a lover of everyone and everything.

That's all I can think of. Uhh thanks

A picture for VI purposes (ENFp and her):