1. Which order makes more sense to you? ("Relationship" in this context can mean close friendship as well.)

• A.) Warmth leads to relationships. I do not feel at ease developing a relationship with someone if there is not already a warm emotional climate between us. If someone treats me in a business like manner, I tend to assume that they are not interested in developing a relationship with me.

B.) Relationships lead to warmth. I can be friendly, but it makes sense to me to reserve genuine warmth for the people that one is closest to. I'm comfortable with those who treat me in a business like manner, and I don't expect there to warm emotional interactions between myself and another person until/unless a relationship begins to develop.

2. Which of the following better fits your attitude about money/finances?

• C.) Financial security creates financial freedom. I would not generally prefer to sacrifice physical comforts to gain future financial success. It is important to me to have a comfortable standard of living, so I do not like to take risks that could negatively impact my lifestyle, even if the potential reward is great. The ability to create and preserve stability in physical comforts and needs is an attractive quality.

D.) Financial freedom creates financial security. It makes sense to me sacrifice physical comforts in order to gain future financial success. I feel comfortable taking risks that could negatively impact my lifestyle because it is necessary to do so in order to see the type of financial growth I desire. Wisdom in managing risk and reward is an attractive quality.