If this test doesn't work for you, please let me know. Please state your actual type as well. Thank you.

PART ONE

Choose the one that represents you the best:

I am consistent and systematic in my thoughts. I have well-structured speech (and often prefer to communicate in writing than verbally). I am rigid in my everyday life. I suffer when plans change. I believe that people are full of positive potential, which should be discovered and developed. I strongly value people that look after the comfort and well being of their families. I don’t relate very well to people that are demanding by nature.

I look after the comfort and well being of my family. I am an ardent fighter for quality; when something is made too quickly, I begin to look for defects and usually find them. I am always in hurry, always feel "lack of time” and feel offended when other people criticize my tempo. I strongly value people that are consistent and systematic, and who believe that people are full of positive potential. I don’t relate very well to people that wait for the right moment to act, and are good at adapting to crises that happen in life.

I am spontaneous and don’t like to adapt to procedures. My thinking is conceptual in nature, not methodological. I strongly value people that are emotionally active and try to awake emotions in other people. I don’t relate very well to people that are very passionate in assessing people and relationships, and that do not like to argue because it can damage relationships.

I am emotionally active and try to awake emotions in other people. I strongly value people that are spontaneous and don’t like to adapt to procedures, that are conceptual in thinking rather than methodical. I don’t relate very well to people that seek to achieve the greatest level of efficiency, and that are energetic, active and mobile.

I don’t strive to be consistent and systematic in my thoughts. Instead, I strive for adaptation to ever-changing situations. I prefer not to present my own concepts but rather to criticise other people for imperfect and contradictory concepts. I strongly value people that don’t like excessive emotions, and try to negotiate instead of awaking excitement. I don’t relate very well to people that deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally.

I do not like excessive emotions and try to negotiate rather than to awake excitement. I strongly value people that strive for adaptation to ever-changing situations. I don’t relate very well to people that focus on eliminating contradictions, that look for the best system, that look for justice, that are logical and reserved in what they say and in their actions, and that objectively analyse situations.

I behave in a “preacher-like” manner. I believe in magnificent perspectives, and I try to transfer my belief to other people, even when the situation is really bad and gloomy. I strongly value people that are internally mobilised (as if waiting for a war or an emergency situation), that are conservative in their views, do not tolerate objections, and tend to split people into “us” and “them”. I don’t relate very well to people that look for as many pleasant sensations, through the five senses, as possible; that seek quality in their work, yet seek to reduce the amount of effort they use; and that are good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

I am internally mobilised (as if waiting for a war or an emergency situation). I am conservative in my views. I do not tolerate objections. I tend to split people into “us” and “them”. I strongly value people that behave in a “preacher-like” manner, and that believe in magnificent perspectives, even when the situation is really bad and gloomy. I don’t relate very well to people that consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts; that are curious and full of ideas; and that see a lot of positive potential in other people.

PART TWO

If you chose number 1 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
1A
I have many emotions that are hidden from the view of other people. I am very passionate in assessing people and relationships - this passion is hidden from the view of people. When I smile, I do it as a matter of etiquette. I do not like to argue because it can damage relationships. I feel relaxed around people that see everything in terms of efficiency; that look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency; and that are energetic, active and mobile.

1B
I focus on eliminating contradictions. I look for the best system and I look for justice. I have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes. I am, both, logical and reserved, in what I say and in my actions. I objectively analyse situations. I feel relaxed around people that deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally; and that are eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive.

If you chose number 2 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
2A
I deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally. I am eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive. I feel relaxed around people that focus on eliminating contradictions; that look for the best system and look for justice; that have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes; that are logical and reserved, in what they say and in their actions; and that objectively analyse situations.

2B
I see everything in terms of efficiency, not abstract analysis. I look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency. I am energetic, active and mobile. I feel relaxed around people that have many hidden emotions; that are very passionate in assessing people and relationships (this passion being hidden); and that do not like to argue because it can damage relationships.

If you chose number 3 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
3A
I am usually demanding by nature – this quality would make me a good manager or a good salesperson. I like it when people fulfil my wishes and demands. I am very persistent. "If I want something, then it should be achieved.” I often gladly help those that accept my leadership. I feel relaxed around people that wait for the right moment to act; that are very good at adapting to crises that happen in life; that are contemplative person; and that tolerate someone’s petty tyranny without getting emotional.

3B
I consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts. I am usually curious and full of ideas. I gladly look for new ideas in books, or make new interesting acquaintances. Usually I am not aggressive. I usually see a lot of positive potential in other people. However, when my ideas are attacked, I will defend them. I feel relaxed around people that look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible; that seek quality in their work, yet seek to reduce the amount of effort they use; and that are good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

If you chose number 4 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
4A
I look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible. I seek quality in my work, yet I seek to reduce the amount of effort I use. I am good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores. I feel relaxed around people that consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts; that is usually curious and full of ideas; that are not aggressive; and that see a lot of positive potential in other people.

4B
I wait for the right moment to act. I’m very good at adapting to crises that happen in life. I am a contemplative person. Without getting emotional, I tolerate someone’s petty tyranny. I prefer that people pay attention to me. I feel relaxed around people that are demanding and leader-like by nature (which would make then good managers); that are very persistent; that gladly help me; and that achieve what they want to get.

If you chose number 5 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
5A
I look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible. I seek quality in my work, yet I seek to reduce the amount of effort I use. I am good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores. I feel relaxed around people that consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts; that is usually curious and full of ideas; that are not aggressive; and that see a lot of positive potential in other people.

5B
I wait for the right moment to act. I’m very good at adapting to crises that happen in life. I am a contemplative person. Without getting emotional, I tolerate someone’s petty tyranny. I prefer that people pay attention to me. I feel relaxed around people that are demanding and leader-like by nature (which would make then good managers); that are very persistent; that gladly help me; and that achieve what they want to get.

If you chose number 6 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
6A
I am usually demanding by nature – this quality would make me a good manager or a good salesperson. I like it when people fulfil my wishes and demands. I am very persistent. "If I want something, then it should be achieved.” I often gladly help those that accept my leadership. I feel relaxed around people that wait for the right moment to act; that are very good at adapting to crises that happen in life; that are contemplative person; and that tolerate someone’s petty tyranny without getting emotional.

6B
I consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts. I am usually curious and full of ideas. I gladly look for new ideas in books, or make new interesting acquaintances. Usually I am not aggressive. I usually see a lot of positive potential in other people. However, when my ideas are attacked, I will defend them. I feel relaxed around people that look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible; that seek quality in their work, yet seek to reduce the amount of effort they use; and that are good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

If you chose number 7 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
7A
I deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally. I am eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive. I feel relaxed around people that focus on eliminating contradictions; that look for the best system and look for justice; that have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes; that are logical and reserved, in what they say and in their actions; and that objectively analyse situations.

7B
I see everything in terms of efficiency, not abstract analysis. I look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency. I am energetic, active and mobile. I feel relaxed around people that have many hidden emotions; that are very passionate in assessing people and relationships (this passion being hidden); and that do not like to argue because it can damage relationships.

If you chose number 8 in part one, choose the one that represents you the best:
8A
I have many emotions that are hidden from the view of other people. I am very passionate in assessing people and relationships - this passion is hidden from the view of people. When I smile, I do it as a matter of etiquette. I do not like to argue because it can damage relationships. I feel relaxed around people that see everything in terms of efficiency; that look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency; and that are energetic, active and mobile.

8B
I focus on eliminating contradictions. I look for the best system and I look for justice. I have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes. I am, both, logical and reserved, in what I say and in my actions. I objectively analyse situations. I feel relaxed around people that deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally; and that are eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive.

PART THREE

If you chose 1A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a
I have many emotions that are hidden from the view of other people. I am very passionate in assessing people and relationships - this passion is hidden from the view of people. When I smile, I do it as a matter of etiquette. I do not like to argue because it can damage relationships.

b
I consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts. I am usually curious and full of ideas. I gladly look for new ideas in books, or make new interesting acquaintances. Usually I am not aggressive. I usually see a lot of positive potential in other people. However, when my ideas are attacked, I will defend them.

c
Both (of the above) represent me equally well.

If you chose 1B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a
I focus on eliminating contradictions. I look for the best system and I look for justice. I have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes. I am, both, logical and reserved, in what I say and in my actions. I objectively analyse situations.

b
I consider the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, with regards to what is happening and with regards to developing new concepts. I am usually curious and full of ideas. I gladly look for new ideas in books, or make new interesting acquaintances. Usually I am not aggressive. I usually see a lot of positive potential in other people. However, when my ideas are attacked, I will defend them.

c

If you chose 2A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a
I deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally. I am eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive.

b
I look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible. I seek quality in my work, yet I seek to reduce the amount of effort I use. I am good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

c

If you chose 2B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a
I see everything in terms of efficiency, not abstract analysis. I look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency. I am energetic, active and mobile.

b
I look for as many pleasant sensations, through my five senses, as possible. I seek quality in my work, yet I seek to reduce the amount of effort I use. I am good with regards to attention to detail and everyday chores.

c

If you chose 3A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a
I am usually demanding by nature – this quality would make me a good manager or a good salesperson. I like it when people fulfil my wishes and demands. I am very persistent. "If I want something, then it should be achieved.” I often gladly help those that accept my leadership.

b
I focus on eliminating contradictions. I look for the best system and I look for justice. I have a stable mood, which doesn’t have noticeable changes. I am, both, logical and reserved, in what I say and in my actions. I objectively analyse situations.

c

If you chose 3B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a

b

c

If you chose 4A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a

b
I deal with situations very passionately, emotionally and personally. I am eloquent, often smiling, charming and persuasive.

c

If you chose 4B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a
I wait for the right moment to act. I’m very good at adapting to crises that happen in life. I am a contemplative person. Without getting emotional, I tolerate someone’s petty tyranny. I prefer that people pay attention to me.

b

c

If you chose 5A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a

b
I see everything in terms of efficiency, not abstract analysis. I look for the best method/procedure (rather than the best system) for achieving the greatest level of efficiency. I am energetic, active and mobile.

c

If you chose 5B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a
I wait for the right moment to act. I’m very good at adapting to crises that happen in life. I am a contemplative person. Without getting emotional, I tolerate someone’s petty tyranny. I prefer that people pay attention to me.

b

c

If you chose 6A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a
I am usually demanding by nature – this quality would make me a good manager or a good salesperson. I like it when people fulfil my wishes and demands. I am very persistent. "If I want something, then it should be achieved.” I often gladly help those that accept my leadership.

b
I have many emotions that are hidden from the view of other people. I am very passionate in assessing people and relationships - this passion is hidden from the view of people. When I smile, I do it as a matter of etiquette. I do not like to argue because it can damage relationships.

c

If you chose 6B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a

b

c

If you chose 7A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a

b

c

If you chose 7B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a

b

c

If you chose 8A in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a

b

c

If you chose 8B in part 2, choose the one that represents you the best:
a

b

c

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWERS

1Aa INFj (Feeling subtype)
1Ab INFj (Intuitive subtype)
1Ac INFj (Split subtype)

1Ba INTj (Thinking subtype)
1Bb INTj (Intuitive subtype)
1Bc INTj (Split subtype)

2Aa ESFj (Feeling subtype)
2Ab ESFj (Sensing subtype)
2Ac ESFj (Split subtype)

2Ba ESTj (Thinking subtype)
2Bb ESTj (Sensing subtype)