Right.. how to word this.. OK, I'll start with why I'm asking this. Basically earlier today I was telling one of the women at work that I was making a slightly healthy alteration to my diet by randomly deciding to eat a couple of pieces of fruit each day, but otherwise eat how I normally do (I'm a junk food eater normally). For some reason, when I told her I felt a slight sense of.. shame, for lack of a better word. She responded saying something along the lines of "See if it makes you feel any better within yourself" or something like that. For some reason I couldn't really give an answer, I felt too uncomfortable. I just ended up saying "meh" to indicate I didn't want to pursue the conversation any further.

Now assuming I am indeed an intuitive subtype, does this mean I'd be more sensitive to than ? I know theoretically the PoLR is the most painful function to use, but I don't think I've ever had that kind of feeling when discussing matters before now.. not that I'm really skilled enough in Socionics to positively identify when I see it anyway, but my question is, does being an accepting subtype make the role function more "painful" (for lack of a better term) whilst making the PoLR less "painful"? Likewise, would a creative subtype more easily utilise the role function but have an even harder time with the PoLR?

Just to add something slightly related, I've always felt uncomfortable discussing health matters and never liked it when anyone criticised my diet or lack of exercise. Again, I'm not confident that I know what is exactly, so I can't comment on that directly, but it's just an intuitive feeling I seem to get. Could be wrong, who knows? I'll shut up now.