/* This is an experiment inspired by the "apple" thing that the people who went to England did. As has been pointed out, it's quite impossible to do the "apple" thing online nearly as well as you can do it in person. However, the same is true about most of the things that are done on this forum...so if we follow that line of reasoning too far, then this forum should be less than half its current size. Anyhow, I thought I'd try this, even against the odds, starting with just Ti to see if it's worth going any further.

So, here are the rules: Try to say something "using" primarily Ti; make your comments the best representives of Ti that you can. If you need a starter topic...how about your views on Socionics...or what it means to "use" a function (I'm not going to try to define it right here)...but just using Ti. And if you need examples of Ti, look at posts of people you think are Ti types, or see what Rick or others have to say about Ti.

Now, if you have something to say that's not using primarly Ti, enclose the statement with a slash and asterisk, and then put an asterisk and a slash at the end.

For example, if someone says something that shows more of some other function rather than Ti, then it's great to point out that it's not really a great example of Ti, but has Fi or Te or something else...but if in making the comment, you're not focusing on Ti yourself, then enclose your comments with the slash and asterisks. And you can also comment if you think that someone enclosed comments in the slash and asterisks when they didn't really need to because it was really Ti after all.

(Waits to see if anyone will try this ) */