Laziness= seeking?

I can be very indulgent in a comfortble setting to the extent that I get sucked in and refuse to change such as watching a lot of TV at one go, listening to music for hours, been infront of the computer for an extended period of time, exercising in the gym for 3 hours, going for long leisure walks by myself, window shopping for the whole day, reading in the library for hours, having small talks with a friend, just lying around doing nothing etc. (yeah, you get what I meant). I seem to love to enjoy the moment, to the extent that I couldn't care less about the consequences of my actions (due to lack of Ni?). For instance, my college finals will be commencing in one week's time, but I don't feel the pressure to study right now. It's always till the last minute (like a day or two before the paper?) then I feel the urgency to study. (I guess it helps that I attended nearly all my classes.)

I seem to love to enjoy the moment, to the extent that I couldn't care less about the consequences of my actions .
->It has made me rather unproductive and I find it hard to introduce new changes in my life. I have tried to make my life more productive and I was too idealistic in doing so. I guessed I relied too much on my Ne. For example, I signed up for a lot of new classes such as enrichment classes (kickboxing classes, language classes etc.) and I was very exctied about starting them, but I almost always never follow through them and tend to drop out halfway. It kind of bothers me that I find it hard to accomplish much in a day and I even feel stressed out when there are a lot of duties and responsibilities going on at the same time. So I strive to make them fun, enjoyable and comfortable eg. listening to music while studying, watching TV while doing my homework etc. I accomplish much more as compared to when I tackle the task head-on without any distraction (lack of Se). Listening to music is like an emotional clutch for me. I must listen to soothing music in the background while working or else I will procrastinate and walk around without getting any real work done.

I wonder if other Deltas have the same experience as I do.