Here is a chapter from socionics.us blog where Fe vs Fi differences in group behavior is discussed:
http://www.socionics.us/blog/12_06.shtml#1

What do you think of it? A good description? Do you think it is more concerned about certain Quadras e.g. Alpha and Delta or is it good for more generic Fe vs Fi identification? Especially can you see differences between Alpha and Beta Fe or Gamma and Delta Fi in light of this description?

Here is the most important part for those who don't wish to follow the link:

Introverted ethics on the group level
In groups with free circulation of introverted ethics, group members freely share their personal sentiments (personal likes and dislikes, personally meaningful experiences, etc.) and gravitate towards others who express similar sentiments. This results in the group frequently breaking up into small groups of 2-3 (more rarely 4) people that redissolve back into the greater group as soon as the small group discussion has taken its due course and reached a conclusion. Groups form and reform in different combinations again and again according to personal sentiment. People rarely laugh loudly, because that would unintentionally involve people from other small groups.

Extraverted ethics on the group level
In groups with free circulation of extraverted ethics, participants rarely share their personal sentiments, but focus instead on externally visible expression such as telling funny stories, making loud comments, and trying to say everything in an emotionally expressive and creative manner. There is usually just one large group that people can join and leave as they see fit, and the group has the tendency to grow ever larger and include more and more people in its orbit by moving tables together, sharing food and drinks, and directing group attention at people hanging around the edges who might be feeling left out. Often these group sessions can last for hours and hours until the last diehards finally go to bed, thoroughly exhausted.
Based on this I would imho be clearly on the Fi side. I was wondering how trustworthy this conclusion is especially regarding Betas. Most of the Fe description fits me badly. Most of the Fi description fit me well. There were some anomalies of course like the "People rarely laugh loudly, because that would unintentionally involve people from other small groups" which I don't really pay attention to. I laugh if I feel like it and not if I don't. I don't know if I consider much whether it attracts other groups attention.

Then one thing that I somewhat liked about the Fe group description is the idea that no one is left out (unless they want to). I would hate it if someone would be forcefully pushed out of a "small group" against their will (unless there is a good reason to do so of course). If someone needs to be excluded from some small group I prefer it done with style and in good spirit and not like "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE WITH US" kind of style. What I hate even more is if someone tries to include me into a group where I don't want to be included though.