Below are 8 personal qualities. Choose the personal quality that:
- describes you least well; and
- makes you feel most uncomfortable if you try to adopt it as your own personal quality; and
- makes you feel uncomfortable if a person you are dealing with possesses that personal quality.

1. I strive for comfort and good health. I have a good sense of what is beautiful.

2. I think about what will happen in the future, including possible danger. I am imaginative.

3. I am active in budgeting and everyday chores, including finances and household economy. I am business minded.

4. I am enthusiastic and positive. I freely show my emotions.

5. I am motivated and decisive. I rigidly defend my interests.

6. I search for new possibilities and originality. I am creative. I come up with new and unique ideas.

7. I separate things of primary importance from things of secondary importance. I am analytical.

8. I am tactful and diplomatic when dealing with others, which helps me to maintain stable relationships.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS

If you choose description 1, then out of descriptions 3 and 4, choose the one that describes you the strongest. Whichever one you choose out of 3 and 4, compare that choice with description 2, and decide which one describes you the strongest.

If you choose description 2, then out of descriptions 3 and 4, choose the one that describes you the strongest. Whichever one you choose out of 3 and 4, compare that choice with description 1, and decide which one describes you the strongest.

If you choose description 3, then out of descriptions 1 and 2, choose the one that describes you the strongest. Whichever one you choose out of 1 and 2, compare that choice with description 4, and decide which one describes you the strongest.

If you choose description 4, then out of descriptions 1 and 2, choose the one that describes you the strongest. Whichever one you choose out of 1 and 2, compare that choice with description 3, and decide which one describes you the strongest.

If you choose description 5, then out of descriptions 7 and 8, choose the one that describes you the strongest. Whichever one you choose out of 7 and 8, compare that choice with description 6, and decide which one describes you the strongest.

If you choose description 6, then out of descriptions 7 and 8, choose the one that describes you the strongest. Whichever one you choose out of 7 and 8, compare that choice with description 5, and decide which one describes you the strongest.

If you choose description 7, then out of descriptions 5 and 6, choose the one that describes you the strongest. Whichever one you choose out of 5 and 6, compare that choice with description 8, and decide which one describes you the strongest.

If you choose description 8, then out of descriptions 5 and 6, choose the one that describes you the strongest. Whichever one you choose out of 5 and 6, compare that choice with description 7, and decide which one describes you the strongest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESULTS

Below are a list of number sequences along with the type and the subtype.

1-3-3 ENTj (T subtype)
1-3-2 ENTj (N subtype)
1-3-? ENTj (split subtype)
1-4-4 ENFj (F subtype)
1-4-2 ENFj (N subtype)
1-4-? ENFj (split subtype)
2-3-3 ESTj (T subtype)
2-3-1 ESTj (S subtype)
2-3-? ESTj (split subtype)
2-4-4 ESFj (F subtype)
2-4-1 ESFj (S subtype)
2-4-? ESFj (split subtype)