Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
And how should we explain the fact that most INTps on this forum think that they are INTPs and most INTjs think that they are INTJs (for example Sergei Ganin)? How can I be the same socionic type as Ganin and UDP, considering the fact that they are INTJs and I am an INTP?
I'll answer this seperately. Most people probably consider themselves the same type for reasons too broad to be relevant to the argument. I think the way you talk you sound most similar to someone like Subterranean, but both of you different types to people like TC and UDP.
In degree of similarity, I would see the following people in this (rough) order:

I think niffweed and tcadilllg sound similar but are different types, and I think Jonathan maybe a INTp (Te subtype) but I'm not sure. Gilligan sounds like the equilvent of FDG. I'm not really sure about what subtypes parts of the list fall into, and there's the possibilty it isn't accurate! . I don't know why I put thehotelambush at the top of my list, but I saw UDP being more like science as magic than me. I think Phadreus sounds similar to snegledmaca, not certain why?

Have fun!