Quote Originally Posted by eunice
I can't help but notice that all the Deltas I know IRL seldom or rarely watch TV. The only show I'm currently watching is Survivor, mainly for the group dynamics. ALL the ISTps I know only watch Nip/Tuck and the ESTjs love to watch boxing, sci-fic and current affairs shows once in a while when they actually managed to find free time. Not sure about the ENFps though. Share your experience about Delta behaviors. Need not be restricted to TV shows btw.
Me: ENFp
I rarely watch TV. LOL! I enjoy Prison break a lot, charmed, Heroes, CSI. Nip & Tuck is interesting.
I love documentaries, especially those that focus on animals and the planet.

Though nowadays I'm too busy with friends than anything else. Especially how many of them are going through rough patches in their lives now.

Edit: Never mind

My ENFp uncle enjoyed doing things he thought were productive. A very helpful man who helped everyone in need. He also used Te very well. He doesn't watch much TV, doesn't sleep much. He would share that his mind was simply full of thoughts and forcing himself to sleep would give him a headache. He was full of ideas, that's how he started his business, by taking his ideas, risking everything, then he made it big. To him, sleeping more than what he thought was adequate was a waste of time.
However, he does not plan much, instead I'd say he took things as they came.
He also shared that it's an interesting experience, to sit and chat with friend over a cuppa coffee, observing people as they walk by. He said that one could learn a lot, and you could gain endless possibilities of ideas/knowledge from just observing.
He hates arrogant people who abused their authority. And he dislikes the government.