I am brand new to this board. I have known for a long time that I am an INTj, and I have always been attracted to ENFp women most. Relationships that derive from that attraction, however, in the long run can turn problematic.

I found out through socionics.com that the Duality relation is the best for long-term relationship satisfaction (other things being equal). To my utter surprise, that matches an INTj with an ESFj. I had pretty much ruled out Sj women, because Ss don't track with my intuitive approach to the world. The F is a definite must, and the j is helpful. The E I can live with. But the S?

I was beginning to think that I might be better suited to INFj women, or maybe even INFp as an second-level alternate, but this match-up with ESFjs has blind-sided me. Do any of you other INTjs have experience with this Duality relation? Would you recommend it? What are its advantages over relationships with NF types? Lastly, where are ESFj women most likely to be found? Obviously, according to the poll in the general forum, they don't hang around here.

Thanks in advance.