Thread: ESFps disliking being told what to do and given orders

Threaded View

Default ESFps disliking being told what to do and given orders

well... it friggin pisses me off, i hate it when people tell me what to do or give me orders, and usually i'll just ignore them, unless im in a situation where i have to listen (work for example), but even then i will usually try to find the loophole in the order and screw the person over.

now dont get me wrong, im not a bad employee, or anything like that, i just dont like orders, i always get my work done, the thing that bothers me is when people give me specific orders that are outside of what i usually have to do. my basic standpoint on the whole thing is that if u want me to do something, come ask me, dont just tell me... i mean seriously, it doesnt take that much more effort for someone to ask instead of tell, it just feels like the person giving the orders doesnt care about u, just wants to push some shit off on u

anyone else like this out there? ive heard hints at stuff like this in delta before so i figured might as well start a thread, plus theres like, no threads w/ enfp in the title for way to long now, so i needed to push one in :-P
    Last edited by silke; 03-16-2014 at 07:02 AM. Reason: edited out spam link