1. What is your opinion on all extroverted types in general?
Well a lot of my friends are ESTPs, and I love ENFPs. Its more judgers I am hestiant to get along with. Any extroverts of the perceiving type besides ESFJs I seem to get along well with. I hate ENTPs though, Ive had too many bad experiences with them. So it more depends on what specific type you are and what interaction Ive had with you. Then again, not all ISTPs are into socionics, I was lucky enough to stumble on it when I was reading about personality profiling. I read my ISTP profile and wondered how they could be that accurate, ever since then Ive been reading about socionics.

2. If someone made small talk with you, how (un)comfortable would you be?
If Im tired or fatigued I would cut the conversation short, and try to be polite. If Im feeling great, well groomed and all that then I will usually not have a problem unless I begin to see some sort of hidden motivation. If I was in the middle of doing something I may cut the conversation short, such as exercising or playing hockey. If I was at work, I would probably rather talk if my job was something I didnt enjoy.

3. Would you rather that someone else initiate conversation, or would you rather do the initiating?
I would rather someone else initiate. Not while Im working out though, I feel like thats my version of meditation.

4. How long does it usually take for you to get comfortable with a new person? Especially if they are the opposite gender.
It took me forever to learn how to talk to the opposite gender as sad as that sounds. I just didnt get them. I developed more extroversion eventaully and now its not as much of an issue. Judgers females I seem to be very awkward with still for some reason, its like they expect me to act a certain way or something I dont know. ENFPs I click with right away, ENFJs are great for conversation.

5. Do you sometimes with that you were a different type?
If you mean sometimes do I wish I were another type, HELL NO. Although I truly admire qualities in a lot of the types. ENFPs I obviously love because they get people so well, nevermind the duality . ESTJs are so well organized and clean, I wish I could have those qualities at times. I realize each type has its gifts, and I sort of like being the outsider and being able to observe other types. I also enjoy being so attached to the physical world, its very stimulating all the time. I find it hard to really imagine what it could be like to be a feeler. Then again, every type has their weaknesses. I dont get people. ESTJs I know get furious a lot.

6. How happy are you with yourself?
Most of the time. I recently found out I have a back injury. That depressed me like nothing else. Im happy with myself in most ways, except that I have to work towards retirement . I also feel sometimes I might not ever be able to get a girlfriend because Im just so bad at sharing my emotions. So besides knowing my back if whacked up (I think I can live with this...) as long as it doesnt prevent my military application from going through Im ok. So, besides not understading people its all good I think we are quite stable and adaptable people.

7. What makes you enjoy a conversation?
Humour, knowledge, or just having a general flow to it. Thats a hard question to answer... I think I like when both of us know that we enjoy each others company, for whatever reason. The conversation can have different topics, but they need to be interesting. Say theres a news story... Great. I probably watched it already on the news, but you add some details I didnt hear yet and Im into it.

8. Are you absolutely positive that you're ISTp? Does this page apply to you accurately?
After reading www.typelogic.com and www.socionics.com's depiction of an ISTP I was shocked at the accuracy. Thats what got me into socionicsin the first place and why I am so sure it applies to me. Being an introvert and excellent observer, its pretty easy to see you fit. Nevermind I drive to the point where the other passengers are scared.

9. Any other tips for interacting with your type?
Dont be fake, dont lie. Honesty is key. We are sarcastic, and like biting humour, but I dont like it directed specifically at myself, although I can take it to a certain extent. Uplifted moods are prefered of course, and if you are arguing with us its sort of pointless although if you make a logical enough case I may be able to agree with your side. Dont be touchy feely. If you like us TELL US. We will NEVER know otherwise. If you are persuing an ISTP, plz dont give up easy. The ISTP might make stupid excuses in their head to stay alone.

Oh yea... Busting out the rum or beer never hurt anyone. You want to get to know us, earn our trust, and then get us drunk . Thats a short cut I would think. You give a bit we give a bit to. We will trust you if we know more about you, because you were willing to open up to us.

Do not excude arrogance. If you are a great story teller we can probably chat a long time.

Do something with us, I enjoy:

Hockey
Paintballing
Movies
Some computer games
Working out (less chat more lifting)

I hope this is detailed enough. Any further questions, lemme know

I watched LEON THE PROFESSIONAL very recently. That is the epitome of an ISTP. "I would not be a good lover" any excuse to stay alone, even though he doesnt want to be... Story of my life. Thats why I say when persuing an ISTP you have to try try and try again. We will find out if you are lying soon enough.

I love the outdoors.

I wear jogging pants and a t-shirt often. If Im going out to meet people I know or to a very public place such as a mall I wear jeans and a shirt or shorts and shirt though. Nothing that really stands out. I used to love wearing the greys and blacks. I still do, but Im more open to wearing a little bit more colour now a days.

We hate feeling like the victim in life. Sometimes I think if I was born with most disablities I would end my life as twisted as that might sound to some people. Even just having that back problem depressed me a lot. I felt like it was a 'limiter' in my life. It took me a while to sort out in my head that everyone has their scars in life. Some people have bad knees, some people other afflictions, and when I look at my back problem, its like as long as Im in shape its not a problem.

I see my close friends as brothers.