Ever since being introduced to socionics (a month or two now), I've been made aware of my strong weakness in the Se area. I've always been aware of it to some extent, but now I really understand how important it is for me to try and become stronger in this area, and I've set my mind on paying more attention to it than I've been previously.

Because of the coronavirus, my school is closed for 3 weeks + 2 weeks for April break, so I am stuck at home for 5 weeks. Going out is not an option (at least for now). While I'm stuck at home, how do you think I should go about improving myself in this area? It's much harder when I can't leave home and see people and go places! and hey, if you have any general suggestions for it outside of this scenario, I'm all ears!

What I'm doing right now is doing my best to stay active. If you have any other suggestions please please say them

disclaimer: maybe i'm wrong but I feel like someone will come and comment something about.. --I'm aware self-improvement doesn't happen overnight and there's no magic cure blah blah etc. trust me, i'm no stranger to this game. please refrain from making a comment pointing it out.

thanks guys