Threaded View

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FarDraft Video Questionnaire

Hi, everyone. I made another video questionnaire since I'm stuck between ILI and LII. While I relate more to the ILI profiles, I relate to many aspects of the LII profiles and there exists IR evidence (Sol's test | might redo it for statistical purposes) which strongly indicates LII over ILI. However, in reality, I have to spend a lot of time with a Ti base (probably LSI) and she is quite different than I, which complicates things, though I understand that a sample size of one is not enough to yield useful conclusions.

I'd like to hear your input since I've just been reading and rereading the profiles, trying to find something useful to help, which isn't very efficient. If it happens to be the case that I have enough information but just need to wait it out, seeing how the real world affects me and me it, then so be it. I'll be patient, especially since I'm pretty young to be typed anyway (17).

Thanks.

By the way, sorry about the quiet volume. I naturally speak quietly, but since I'm talking about personal affairs, I'd rather not let the world hear, lol.

Also, I do certainly value intelligence as well as competence. I should have phrased that better in my video. Competence is the ability to complete a task well, which I like since it leads group projects to be much easier. Intelligence is the ability to solve novel problems with little experience (I know it's more complicated, but that's the definition I'll use for now), which I like in others since it allows for a greater ability to converse intellectually.

Video removed for now. Thank you for your suggestions.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 03-29-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020