Threaded View

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI me! (+some description)

Hello!A few months back I posted this questionnaire http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...onnaire-(niko) and I got typed as LIE. Some people suggested posting photographs for VI typing, but I have been very skeptical about it. Lately, however, after having looked at quite a few VI threads, I started to actually see some similarities and correlations, which are not necessarily physical in nature, but more about the vibe they gave off. I have not been able to apply it to myself though (I am awful at physically examining myself).

I tried to include my most common facial expressions during a typical day. The photographs were taken withing the same week. I will be deleting them in a few days, I don't really like having my pics in forums.

I also wanted to add a few more points (unrelated to the pictures) which could be helpful in typing me.
    I moved out of my home country in autumn to go to university abroad, so I have been discovering more things about myself and about my relation to the world:
    - Having interacted with a lot of new people, I started to notice that I tend to prefer (like everyone), specific types of people, in the context of socionics. My closer friends/acquaintances are LSI, SEE, ESI, SLI and EII. On the other hand, I noticed the most tension with Alpha SF's. This has always been true, but I was not aware of sociotypes before that.
    - I have been getting more assertive, both professionally and interpesonally. (more details in the questionnaire if you're curious)
    - Being actually faced with the real world, my too dreamy ambitions have been substituted by more realistically achievable projects. This actually brings me more satisfaction, drive and desire to be persistent, as I can see much more clearly how to get there. Nonetheless, I still have grand dreams about making it (big) in tech/science entrepreneurship and getting wealthy enough to be completely independent and free to do whatever I want (travel, invest, financially support people close to me,...)

So, what are your opinions?

P.S. I have considered every ENxx for myself
    Last edited by niko; 04-19-2019 at 07:15 PM.