Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I claimed no type, how do I appear to be to you?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Generate new Google account. Upload video to YouTube make it non public so it doesn't get listed. Remove video after few days. Of course you can use VPN or maybe onion routing. Or upload somewhere else and possibly add a password.
    Thanks for the experiential tip.

When I watch my video I do strike myself as being an eccentric intuitive thinker.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

where is your vid?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok I am about to post it under Anything Goes
    ~* astralsilky

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Delta photos in the 34-page thread and to my chagrin
    you need to look at least 2 clips per example. not photos

> It makes me feel doomed to never having a fully successful career again as I used to in T fields years ago.

With more efforts you may do good, on average level a work in weak regions also.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I will weigh in for the type, but I don't have strong identification for your type so it might not be particularly helpful.

I did see SEI in you before, and after your "happy me" explanation here, I was thinking maybe INFp. Those are the two strongest likelihoods in my mind right now.

I am not seeing ENFp in you, myself, and that's my type. I do usually recognize if someone is ENFp or not. But I am not infallible and I could be wrong on that.

ESE in particular I am really not seeing. I rarely see ESE's here because they are so much into real-life social situations and family and friends. And none of the ESE's I know show interest in personality types. Maybe if everyone else is talking about it, they might be game to consider it, only while everyone else discusses it, or, if they can take a quiz and read a little explanation, fine. But to go on a forum and talk about it and read books and explanations of it - they just never seem to care that much. They have places to go, things to do and people to see, and not enough time to do it in.

I am also not seeing INTj so much, because the LII's I know are so busy talking or thinking or explaining beautifully about learnings, and I never see them reflect on "who I am" - that this is me happy, this is me sad. I just never heard them explain themselves - only explain the things/theories they think about.

So while I don't have your type pegged, I do find it easier to eliminate what I think a person is not. So, maybe this will help:

I judge you are NOT: not ESE, not LII, not SEE, not ESI, not EII, not LSI, not LIE, not LSE (too self-reflective, also way too busy to be into Socionics), not ISTp (also too self-reflective), not ESTp (same reason). Probably not ENTp, also too self-reflective for that type.

Wow, so that's ELEVEN out of 16! Narrows it down a bit. I am not getting an ILI vibe either. That leaves four. I would say probably not ENFp and probably not ENFj as well- so, if you agree with me on that, then that brings us back to the two I think you might be - SEI or IEI! And that should not be hard for you to determine between, if you look at Reinins, Cognitive styles and Quadra values, as well as your relationship type descriptions with people whose types you are quite sure of...

But to me determining your type is not really relative to happiness. Pursuing peace is. Anything not related to helping you in that way is just unimportant right now, it seems to me.

I felt sad when I read your happy-me list, because I could feel your longing to be more whole. I wish that for you - to be happy, whole and free. Not only do I wish it, but I will pray for that for you, vesstheastralsilky. I know you can get there, especially with the help of God, who loves you and desires to help you be happy and whole. So I will pray for that.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Well I will weigh in for the type, but I don't have strong identification for your type so it might not be particularly helpful.

I did see SEI in you before, and after your "happy me" explanation here, I was thinking maybe INFp. Those are the two strongest likelihoods in my mind right now.

I am not seeing ENFp in you, myself, and that's my type. I do usually recognize if someone is ENFp or not. But I am not infallible and I could be wrong on that.

ESE in particular I am really not seeing. I rarely see ESE's here because they are so much into real-life social situations and family and friends. And none of the ESE's I know show interest in personality types. Maybe if everyone else is talking about it, they might be game to consider it, only while everyone else discusses it, or, if they can take a quiz and read a little explanation, fine. But to go on a forum and talk about it and read books and explanations of it - they just never seem to care that much. They have places to go, things to do and people to see, and not enough time to do it in.

I am also not seeing INTj so much, because the LII's I know are so busy talking or thinking or explaining beautifully about learnings, and I never see them reflect on "who I am" - that this is me happy, this is me sad. I just never heard them explain themselves - only explain the things/theories they think about.

So while I don't have your type pegged, I do find it easier to eliminate what I think a person is not. So, maybe this will help:

I judge you are NOT: not ESE, not LII, not SEE, not ESI, not EII, not LSI, not LIE, not LSE (too self-reflective, also way too busy to be into Socionics), not ISTp (also too self-reflective), not ESTp (same reason). Probably not ENTp, also too self-reflective for that type.

Wow, so that's ELEVEN out of 16! Narrows it down a bit. I am not getting an ILI vibe either. That leaves four. I would say probably not ENFp and probably not ENFj as well- so, if you agree with me on that, then that brings us back to the two I think you might be - SEI or IEI! And that should not be hard for you to determine between, if you look at Reinins, Cognitive styles and Quadra values, as well as your relationship type descriptions with people whose types you are quite sure of...

But to me determining your type is not really relative to happiness. Pursuing peace is. Anything not related to helping you in that way is just unimportant right now, it seems to me.

I felt sad when I read your happy-me list, because I could feel your longing to be more whole. I wish that for you - to be happy, whole and free. Not only do I wish it, but I will pray for that for you, vesstheastralsilky. I know you can get there, especially with the help of God, who loves you and desires to help you be happy and whole. So I will pray for that.
    <3. This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.
    ~* astralsilky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12