Hopefully that got your attention. If you're a SEE female I'm still interested in any answers or somments. If you're not a SEE but had any experiences with any SEE you're more than welcome to comment about it, I'd like to know more about this particular sociotype.

As an ILI woman who's had quite a few ridiculously failed, boring, should-not-have-happened relationships with people of every quadra except my own and sweared to never make such a galactic proportion mistake ever again, I'm thinking of maybe considering my dual in that regard. I've never got to closely observe any SEE irl unless really brief and I don't have much of an idea about how you guys are like as people, let alone in a relationship or when in love, except for the sociotype descriptions I've read, some Leonardo DiCaprio movies and a few Justin Bieber and Elvis Presley clips.

So please do tell, what are you like when in a relationship or when you love someone? How "stable" so to speak are your feelings, do you ever have moments when you feel like your feelings are fading, or your promisses are not as important as you acted or felt like when you made them? How quick are you to break your promisses, lie, deceive or betray someone who at a particular moment felt very important to you? Are you sacrificial and compromising? What do you do if your partner is really demanding about stuff and you feel incapable mentally, physically or emotionally to meet their demands regarding understanding, sex, patience etc. ? What do you behave like when around your special someone? How do you express yourself? What is love to you? How loyal and devoted are you in a relationship? Please really think about what your actions really are rather than what you believe in or what you would like to believe your actions develop like. Also, what you would describe your dream relationship or love like, what is the athmosphere like, behaviour of the parts etc.?
I guess I'll just stop here with the questions for now, do tell everything or anything related though, I'm curious.