Usually when women in my town type themselves they come up with feeling type even when they are clearly thinking type. And men come up with thinking even they are clearly feeling types.

For example, I know one ILE-IEE couple and ILE woman thinks she's IEE and IEE man thinks he's a ILE. And so they test like that in tests.

The IEE guy says he is definitely Thinking type and that he is using logic in every situation, but by my judgement he is all Feeling type and fails in logical reasoning very badly and he's really a bad thinker making very poor decisions at work. He is also very bad example of IEE, he is like with almost no brains when it comes to serious situations and he is also very paranoid. He is also very greedy and jealous. To the point he can go against the law. He many times made a decision which was supposed to bring you lot's of money but brought police or dismissal from job instead. He also says he couldnt live without his family.
The ILE woman thinks she's Feeling type but at the same time she does nasty things I would never do myself. Like emotional sabotage in all possible forms, is very career-oriented (more than a guy), changes jobs very often and every time she works in different town, hundreds kilometres apart, living without her family, and barely having any boyfriends but being very attractive.

So my question is, what is the nature of strengthening T and F, because from what I can see, it works the way that it affects self-perception but fails to deliver in real-world. There appears to be some strengthening because people tend to report it themselves but this is not visible in thinking or in actions, so I think this has only to do with perceived stereotypes and it affects self-reporting but there isn't actually any strengthening happening at all, not in socionics way, i.e. not when it comes to processing information, there isn't more of measurable F in female ILE, and there isn't more of measurable T in male IEE, not even quite a bit. It's still skewing up the results badly.

But, the ILE women appear of course more feminine than ILE guys, but does that have any impact on information processing? Do all women have one point up to feeling? And how significant it would be? Because I can't confirm this in real life except for self-reporting which is quite interesting.